Only length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only length

I need to only grow in length. I do jelqing more then a year now. I have grown in girth allot and also a little bit in length, but I want to grow more in erected length and less in girth. I also want to grow in flaccid length. Do you guys have any advice?

I am planning to drop my jelqs to 90 jelqs and do more stretches, would this help?

The front part of my penis is smaller then the back, should I do mini-jelqs to make it the same size.

Since you've been doing jelqing for over a year, you are well conditioned for more experienced exercises. Keep jelqing though, it's the main exercise, but make sure you're jelqing at 40% erection. It targets more length then girth at lower erection level. Do a lot of stretching also, my favorite is side to side stretches. You should also try hanging, I personally don't do it myself, but I'm sure many of the experienced hangers would love to help you if you have any questions.

For flaccid length, do Fowfers. This is honestly the easiest (and one of the best) exercises to increase flaccid length. You can do it while lying down in bed, watching a movie, on the computer, driving somewhere, etc., without anyone noticing.
    Start
    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
    4.8" MEG

07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Working...