Pubic bone fat solutions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pubic bone fat solutions??

I'm 6 feet tall and weigh 170 lbs. I would not consider myself overweight whatsoever but I swaer I can reveal an extra inch in length if I push in around the base of my penis from a small area of pubic fat! If i want to have a visible 7.5 inch penis does that mean I have to go for an 8.5 inch cock now??? Is it just part of the normal human body to always have some fat there? Is lypo suction an option?

no your pubic fat an inch. is really small im sorry you wont lose that but keep up with the pe tho

Comment

Yes, fat will always be there. Lypo suction will remove it, but most doctors won't do it because it's a safety measure for the pelvic region, and fat will still accumulate there.

Working out is the only natural way to cut the fat pad down, but it'll never completely vanish. Some people have larger fat pads by genetics, some of smaller ones.

Comment

migillicuty,

I'll try and make this short, this seems to have worked for me. Last year I was 180 at 5'11" finally gained .5 inch in length to bpel 7.75" and 6.75 nbpel.

Recently I just regained measuring back to 7.75 after ten month break, I lost .25. 6 weeks ago I was 210lbs today I'm just over 190.

I have been juicing organic veggies and some fruit. I have been working out as well primarily jump roping for cardio.Just took a measurement and I am 7.75bpel and 7 nbpel. Now I am ten lbs heavier but have managed to lose a quarter inch in my fat pad. Fat pad was about 1.75 and now 1.5. Also with my job there is a lot of walking and stair climbing.

Comment

migillicuty,

I'll try and make this short, this seems to have worked for me. Last year I was 180 at 5'11" finally gained .5 inch in length to bpel 7.75" and 6.75 nbpel.

Recently I just regained measuring back to 7.75 after ten month break, I lost .25. 6 weeks ago I was 210lbs today I'm just over 190.

I have been juicing organic veggies and some fruit. I have been working out as well primarily jump roping for cardio.Just took a measurement and I am 7.75bpel and 7 nbpel. Now I am ten lbs heavier but have managed to lose a quarter inch in my fat pad. Fat pad was about 1.75 and now 1.5. Also with my job there is a lot of walking and stair climbing.

But as you look at my stats it doesn't make sense. I push in pretty hard when I measure always have. I know I'm just above 7.75 but not 8 yet so I don't count that yet. But the discrepancy should put me at 8.5 with no fat pad. And that is clearly not the case.

Comment

migillicuty

With proper diet and exercise, you can reduce body fat. The conventional wisdom is that "targeted" fat loss for any particular area is not truly possible, i.e. that fat goes on and comes off in particular patterns determined by ones sex and individual genetics. In other words, if you work hard and lose 20 lbs, the fat comes off from wherever the body decides it to come off - you can't target your fat pad. More recent studies have shown that some topical preparations containing 2% or more aminophylline as a primary active ingredient can cause fat cells in a particular area to release more fat into the bloodstream for use by the body as a fuel during exercise. This means that with exercise, these preparations can bias subcutaneous fat loss rate towards a particular area of the body, i.e. you abs or (maybe?) your fat pad. Bodybuilders have used a product called Eviscerate to accelerate fat loss around their abs. Since eviscerate contans a ton of capsaicin, I would not suggest putting it anywhere near your junk. There are cellulite creams containing aminophylline in the right amount - and they are probably cheaper. Remember, this will only help if you are dieting and exercising hard... otherwise, no results and a waste of time and money.

Comment

Working...
            X