- 01-11-2011 #1
I have had a number of PM's asking what I have done to get my gains, so I am going to post this here. Well, I've done a lot of things, but this is the routine I have been doing for 3 months, after putting 6 months under my belt. I feel this has given me the best balance of length, girth, and EQ. This is built on the JP90 routine, and has worked for me.
1) 10 minute rick sock warm up - this is to help loosen up tissues and prevent injuries.
2) 2 bundled stretches, 1 in each direction, 30 seconds each, just slightly up wards with the free hand pressing down on the base with a "V" between the thumb and finger - This is a tunica targetting exercise. I put it here for maximum tissue micro tearing while the penis tissue is the most warmed up.
3) 3 stretches out, left, right, up, down, 30 seconds each. You should feel it a bit more after the bundled stretches.
4) 1 stretch down left, down right, up left, up right, 30 seconds each.
5) Spiral helicopter stretches. This is my exercise. Start straight out with small circles, gradually getting bigger with each rotation until a normal full helicopter stretch is reached. I do this 3 times in each direction, about 10 circles each set.
6) 2 more bundled stretches, 1 in each direction, but this time pulling straight up while pressing down on the base with a V.
7) 5 A-Frame stretches. This is where you grab the head with an overhand grip, place the wrist of your free hand under your penis at the base, and stretch over the top of the wrist. This targets the "cord" inside the penis and helps to break that down. 30 seconds each time here too.
That is the stretching part. At no time should you feel like you are going to pull your dick off. The feeling you want is not discomfort or sharp pain but good tension and possibly even a dull burn.
Now onto the girth part..
1) Start with flaccid wet jelqing until enough blood builds up to 50% erection, then start my timer.
2) 50%-60%erection level jelqing for 5 minutes. I vary my grip and angle. I use the overhand ok grip and jelq down, the underhand grip and jelq out, and the v grip and jelq up. I switch it up as I feel like it.
3) 3 modified Uli's. (Horse clamps?) Work to a 80%+ erection level, place an overhand ok grip at the base and squeeze hard. With my free hand, squeeze the glans to force blood back into the shaft. Hold the squeeze with both hands for 30 seconds each time.
4) repeat 2 and 3, twice
Lastly, if you have time, edge for 10-15 minutes after the workout, with erect kegels as you feel like doing them. If you would like to traction wrap, this is a good time.
This whole process takes about an hour to an hour and a half. But I recommend at MAX a 2 day on 1 day off schedule for this routine. I am a firm believer is rest, and currently do this routine as a 1 on - 1 off - 2 on - 1 off - 1 on - 1 off. I do it on Sunday Tuesday Wednesday Friday.
Jai stretches throughout the day.
Kegels every other day.
"Sleeping" Fowfers at night.
That's it. I hope this works for all those who try it, as it has for me.
Last edited by Stretch Armstrong; 01-11-2011 at 11:08 PM.
- 01-11-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
Thanks for posting this, looks like a great routine! I guess they don't call you "Stretch" for nothin'!
- 01-12-2011 #3
Good of you to do this stretch, giving back to the PE community. Well done! Does look like a good, well balanced routine also. Repped.
- 01-12-2011 #4
Nice routine! I will need to look up some of these stretches lol.+Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
+Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8
- 01-12-2011 #5
Thanks guys, adding this post so my stats show up.Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels
- 01-12-2011 #6
- By Radiohead in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-03-2013, 02:45 PM
- By Rock-on in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2010, 12:06 AM
- By darrenk in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:11 PM
- By tereva in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2010, 04:25 PM
- By Smallus in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2007, 11:57 AM