Edging and Sneezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging and Sneezing

Okay, so I promised myself that this week I would leave edging alone, but I couldn't resist, I just woke up with some fantastic morning wood so I went at er, I was standing up at the time, and out of nowhere I sneezed pretty hard. For a brief second I felt my erect girth go up quite a bit, especially the CS, it felt really fat. Which tells me that I still have lots and lots of EQ to capture
    "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

I'm gonna see if I can start working some sneezing into my routine
    "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

I did a bit of research about sneezing and its affect on blood flow - foumd this to be pretty interesting and it makes a bit of sense. It provides, what I think, is a pretty plausible explanation on the girth increase.

"A sneeze begins with a tickling sensation in the nerve endings that sends a message to your brain that it needs to rid itself of something irritating the lining of your nose. You first take a deep breath and hold it, which tightens your chest muscles.* The pressure of air in your lungs increases, you close your eyes, your tongue presses against the roof of your mouth and suddenly your breath comes out fast through your nose.

So where did the myth originate that your heart stops when you sneeze? *The changing pressure in your chest due to sneezing also changes your blood flow, which may change the rhythm of your heartbeat. Dr. Richard Conti, past president of the American College of Cardiology, speculates that the belief that the heart actually comes to a stop during a sneeze could result from the sensation of having the heart "skip a beat." When there is a prolonged delay before the heart's next beat, he said, that beat is then more forceful and more noticeable, perhaps as a funny sensation in the throat or upper chest (Ray, 1992)."

Perhaps this increase in blood pressure after the sneeze, coupled with the fact that you were edging at the time and had a fair amount of blood already pumping into your cock, is what caused the increased temp girth.

A hypothesis worth investigating ...
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
        I'm gonna see if I can start working some sneezing into my routine
        Nothin2ItBut2DoIt's Progress Log

"The doctor told me I can't do any heavy lifting so I'm going to need someone to help me go to the bathroom or else I'm going to have to sit down to pee."

Comment

Thats pretty interesting gettinthere, it was so weird, I already had quite a bit of a good flow goin, then when i sneezed I felt more blood rushing in and almost maximum expansion. Definantly felt tight.
          "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Working...
          X