Is it ok to PE while sick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok to PE while sick?

I think I'm coming down with strep again.. I am very susceptible to it. It has hospitalized me before. Almost killed me in the Army. I haven't been able to talk all day, and generally feel like shit. Theraflu has helped a bit, but I am wondering if it's a bad idea to do my routine. I have tomorrow as my day off. Should I just rest? Thanks.
    Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
    Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
    Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
    If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Don't let anything stop you, as long as you are able to PE. I've PE'ed with really bad low back pain, so bad that I could barely stand so I did it while laying down.
    The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

With a severe infection, I would rest. You need to be as healthy as pssible if you want your penis to heal and grow. Infections are generally associated with general inflammation, and these states of inflammation can hinder the healing of the microtears in tissue created by PE necessary to growth. Moreover, you'll probably have bad workouts if you PE while feeling not well at all.
      Take some time to recover...
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Like me and got a cold or flu or something?
        Only PE if you want to. I wanted to, and did.

Really sick then take the time off.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I think your penis would be more keen to deformation if you are sick, so it may actually be a good thing in some ways.

Comment

I would't PE if I am sick. Leave that energy for you body to recover from sickness first.
            AP90 member.

Comment

Streptococcus is serious! I would leave my body a break to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                Like me and got a cold or flu or something?
                Only PE if you want to. I wanted to, and did.

Really sick then take the time off.
                I agree.
                To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

For the record, I have not done any PE since Tuesday so it has been 4 days off now. I will probably take the rest of the weekend off as well. I was only able to leave the house this morning for the first time, and have slept more than 18 hours a day since Wednesday. I don't think even missing a week is going to do anything detrimental.
                  Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
                  Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
                  Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
                  If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

I will probably take the rest of the weekend off as well
                    This is the reason why I believe one should stay on schedule with PE. One day turns into 2 days, 2 into 3, and so on. Stay focused man, get back on track as soon as possible.
                    The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

Working...
                    X