Need some motivation before I start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some motivation before I start

Hey I did some Pe the last summer and to be honest for me it seemed easier to gain girth then lenght.So what do you think it's more hard to get girth or lenght on a normal routine made to increse both?Please post your lenght gains and the exercise that you thinked helped you the most.
    My log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...erage-guy.html

Everyone is different and we all gain differently. Most members report that it is easier to gain length than girth and this is tru for me too. If you can girth easily, consider yourself a lucky man!
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I think it's different for everyone, some people have a thicker tunica than others, and if I understand the theory right, the tunica is the limiting factor for girth.

I've made around a quarter inch length so far with JP90, perhaps a touch more, though I was also doing various exercises on and off since maybe Sep/Oct last year. Didn't see any gains until starting JP90 properly at 5 on 2 off.

No girth gains at all. Out of interest, and because I noticed my CS is nothing like as built up as some people's, where has the girth come from with you, CC (top) or CS (bottom)?

(edit) you need motivation? Your dick will get bigger! That's all I need to know!
      "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Hey Geo
        I have been using JP's 90 routine with Length before Girth routine and have had some good results. I have gained .75 in length and .5 in girth (took 4 weeks off and lost .25 in girth but that is already coming back. You should read the thread on Length before Girth, I found it very helpful.
        JFP
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
        Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
        Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

this one?

Length first, girth second

Never saw that before, gonna read that now. Nice one.
          "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Much love for your support.Maybe I gained some girth because that time I didn't do any warm up and from the beggining to the start I did a program based one 2 sessions a day. Another question I have what you think I should do with the basic streching technique? how much time and how much sets? Back then I did 1minute X 2 sets.Do you think is ok ?

Comment

And in the beggining I think I'll do the jelqing starting from completely flaccid and pause whenever it gets above 50% till I get the move.

Comment

Make sure you warm up to prevent injuries and to make better gains.
                Yes that is the routine I was talking about.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

For me length soared like Pinocchio's nose after telling lies. But I have not increased any girth whatsoever. Not sure it means if I have to ultra-heat it up so it's literally near-scalding to soften it (on the presumption it's that tough).

At this rate my cock will be like a snooker cue. Which I really don't want. Maybe I should stand and jelq with my penis pushed against a wall so all the pressure goes laterally and not longitudinally.
                  6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
                  My Progress Log

Comment

I'm in for JP routine but if any1 could post a V jelq video.I understand the concept and the technique but a video would be great.

Comment

There was V jelq videos on this site plus there are some on line if you type in v jelq

Comment

I have only one question for those who did JP routine.Did you do from the begining 150 wet jelqs and 90 v jelqs cause is seems a little much for a begginer?

Comment

My advice to you is to focus solely on girth since you already have nice length. What matters the most during sex if you already have an adequate length is girth, EQ, stamina and technique.

I've started cutting out length work from my routine and it has done wonders for my girth gains and EQ. Even though my length is sufficient I would like another inch or two in length but that isn't nearly as important as girth gains and EQ. So if I hit a girth size that I feel is optimal then I might start with length, and who knows, maybe I will gain length from the jelqing on my way to girth galore.

My routine consists of warming up for about 10 minutes then alternating between jelqing, V-jelqing, kegels (at the same time as jelqing and slamming), supra slammers, erect squeezes and some edging, I do edging as a kind of warm-down. I find that the optimal way to gain girth is to do the exercises when you are just below rock hard, so that the penis is quite erect with a lot of blood in it but still malleable. When I get rock hard I wait for it to subside before continuing with the exercises, I tend to balance at the edge of being too hard, hovering just under that level, my routine takes about 50-70 minutes depending on how effective I am and I quit when I feel that I have gotten a thorough workout. Also, look into the 5 G's if you haven't, erection tea is awesome! :P

I gained almost 0.5" girth in 2-3 months doing this.
                          Start, 6th aug 2010:
                          Bpel: 18 cm / 7.1"
                          Meg: 12,5 cm / 4.9"

11th sep 2010:
                          Bpel: 19 cm / 7.5"
                          Meg: 13 cm / 5.1"

1st nov 2010:
                          Bpel: 19 cm / 7.5"
                          Meg: 13,5 cm / 5.3"

Comment

Nice .5 right on, ThinkBig. It seems easy for many to forget about girth being an important part of PE-ing and not just length. Your routine looks good and set up nicely for girth gains.
                            Begin 7/25/2011:
                            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

ThinkBg, I presume you are doing this routine after you did the 90 Day one? Did you get any girth gains during the JP90 routine?
                              6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
                              My Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X