what size are you aiming for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what size are you aiming for?

This is for length only, not girth! Ok so the backround as to why im posting this question is because my opinion on length is changing. im at 7 nbpel. Lately while having sex with the girl ive been hitting her cervix in a bad way and shes asked me to not put it all in on a few occasions. Now shes coming up to her period so that means her cervix is lower at this part of the month, so this is part to do with that. Then on other days she loves being banged at that same spot! This could be position as well, as its
    Actually to the women here - do ye feel the same about that spot? do ye like it some days and others no?
    Other days then i cant reach it, like when shes just after her period i probably wouldnt be able to get that spot. (Actually each month i use this as an unoffical way of measuring length! :P ) So im now thinking i have enough length right now, that i dont need more. Which is a right kick in the goolies considering i seem to be a great gainer for length and absolutely useless at gaining girth!! So what length are ye guys going for? And for the people at 8 inches already, can ye put it all in?? I know that varies on the woman, but in general.. Can many girls take all of the infamous 8? whats everyones view on this?

Originally posted by Always Ready Brek View Post
    This is for length only, not girth! Ok so the backround as to why im posting this question is because my opinion on length is changing. im at 7 nbpel. Lately while having sex with the girl ive been hitting her cervix in a bad way and shes asked me to not put it all in on a few occasions. Now shes coming up to her period so that means her cervix is lower at this part of the month, so this is part to do with that. Then on other days she loves being banged at that same spot! This could be position as well, as its
    Actually to the women here - do ye feel the same about that spot? do ye like it some days and others no?
    Other days then i cant reach it, like when shes just after her period i probably wouldnt be able to get that spot. (Actually each month i use this as an unoffical way of measuring length! :P ) So im now thinking i have enough length right now, that i dont need more. Which is a right kick in the goolies considering i seem to be a great gainer for length and absolutely useless at gaining girth!! So what length are ye guys going for? And for the people at 8 inches already, can ye put it all in?? I know that varies on the woman, but in general.. Can many girls take all of the infamous 8? whats everyones view on this?
    I have had a number of partners since I was 7.75" length plus and not all girls handle it well. With some girls you can't do certain positions and how vigorous you are is an issue also. This question has been asked before, as far as general useability goes.

Comment

Before I was married I think I had an insertable length of around 7" or a little less, and I would make cervical contact with most, but not all of the women I slept with, at least in some positions and at least some of the time. As you have noted, the position of the cervix and its sensitivity varies during a woman's menstrual cycle, and while there are exceptions, most women do not like cervical contact, especially if it is forceful.

My length never prevented me from having vaginal intercourse with any woman regardless of the time of month, nor did it prevent full insertion, but it sometimes required a change in position, or avoiding certain positions (doggy seemed most likely to cause trouble), and a certain degree of restraint, at times.

If I was not married, and wanted to be able to be pretty confident of being able to have sex with new partners and not worry about not being able to fully penetrate them, I would not want to be any longer than you are now. I am probably around 7.5" in insertable length now, but I am married and my wife has no trouble accommodating my length in any position no matter how deep or vigorously I go, although she sometimes did before she had kids (when I was shorter).

To answer your question, I would like to gain between .5 and 1" in length partly because I think it would look better, my wife does seem to like being penetrated as deeply as I now possibly can, and I suspect she could accommodate that additional length. If she started to have discomfort, I would change my view.

Seven inches of insertable length is a real good size. I strongly suspect that very few women are going to find that shorter than desirable and anything longer will definitely pose limitations with some women, in my experience.
      redbear52
      Last edited by redbear52; 01-15-2011, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I have a goal in my sig but honestly, I'm done when I can look down and say "I'm satisfied."
        Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
        Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
        Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
        If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

I am aiming for 7.5" x 5.5" simply because that seems long enough to make most positions available to me and girthy enough to give her a very full feeling, yet not so girthy as to rule out oral or anal.
          I am a practical pirate.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Yeah, I, being 7 nbpel, do hit my wifes cervix when even one of legs goes up to far which can be a hassle and limiting to positions. I found that if I am on my side and her lying on her back fills her without slamming into her cervix. Nevertheless, I would rather be a little above average than 5-6 in length (no disrespect to anyone in the gym), I won't lie. My preferred length for my height would be "8" which (I won't tell my wife) I am going for. If 7 1/2 nbpel causes her too much of an issue, I will cement at that.
            Begin 7/25/2011:
            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

We have a guy who is 9+ nbp but claims he only gets roughly 7 in several women he regularly sleeps with, I think that's fair enough reason to realise that you've reached a good length, clearly 7 is pretty f**ing big, pardon my french.

I couldn't really tell you what I'm aiming for though, I suppose Stretch's post sums my own feelings up.

As an aside, ARB, if you've only been at this since October you probably haven't even been training for girth yet so don't worry about having gained more length up until this point. Count yourself lucky that you've reached a good length suitable for both of you so soon, don't look for the easier way because you apparently gain length easier.

I know's there's this stuff about doing PE for yourself, but if you're in a committed relationship, especially marriage, you should definitely take your partner's feelings into account.
              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

For length I would say 7.5 bpel!

Comment

Going for 8"NBPEL. I'm only a half inch to a quarter inch away depending on EQ. Just what I want for me.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

7.1 nbpel for length

Comment

7.5 seems like a good target for me, it's a little over an inch on where I started, which is clearly achievable and enough to be substantial over and above just having a better EQ. Bit of girth wouldn't hurt either, but I think I agree with Stretch, I'm done when I can look down as say "I'm satisfied". In all honesty, it's probably flaccid gains that are the biggest win. I love it when it just kinda flops out of my pants, makes me feel very comfortably endowed
                      "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

This thread is making me re-think the length which im aiming for. Maybe its a good idea to lower my goal down to 7 or 7.5 inches.

A penis which wouldnt be able to penetrate to the maximum of its abilities (due to the partner being in pain) is pretty lame and kind of useless. (no hate on the really big guys)
                        Emptyrecyclebin
                        Last edited by Emptyrecyclebin; 01-16-2011, 06:41 AM.
                        gogogo 8x6 :thumb:

Comment

I think just go for it and you'll know soon enough if it feels/looks good to you
                          "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

At my present size I can have sex with my wife in any position, even though she is only 5'5" (don't even know if vaginal size is at all affected by height???). The myth floating around here though regarding girth needs to be reexamined. Orally, my wife has absolutely no problem whatsoever when she goes down on me. She doesn't gag or take a second to prepare herself, she just does it. A penis with a girth of 6.5", while way above average, I don't feel is nearly as threatening to a woman as a unit that is 8" long. That being said, if I could be 7.5" BPEL, and 6.5" MEG, I would say I hit some kind of goal. My quest to bench 260lbs was way more important to me though than doing whatever with my unit.
                            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                            The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

My gf has issues with 6" girth but not with 8" length so it just depends on the individual girl, this is vaginal not oral btw.
                              A number of members have had issues with oral, as they went over 6" girth,most famously Jonpop. Again it depends on the girl.
                              However if you want general useability then it pays to take this into account and make an informed choice.
                              On the other hand, you may have a partner that can handle a lot of size whom you expect to stay with.

Comment

Working...
                              X