- 01-16-2011 #1
Something I was wondering about... Is it possible that it's length OR girth?
If your penile tissue can only expand a few percent per month (for example), is it possible that you will more likely increase length than girth if you do excercises for both? Can adding length to your penis have an influence on the rate of adding girth?
So in my case, where I only need more girth and only little more length, can it be beneficial for my girth to skip the stretching (and not replacing it by something else, maybe except for longer warm up or cool down)?
- 01-16-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
It's best to get yourself conditioned, then work towards what you want specifically.
If I'm going for girth I cut out stretches almost completely. A few JAI's but that's about it.
Other way around, I don't do squeezes when I go for length.
Either are as likely to increase as the other. It's all about how your body responds to the exercises.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- 01-16-2011 #3
I agree with np97; Skip the length stretches.. I would definitely do some bundled stretches though.10/10 | Current
FL 3.7 | 4.75
EL 5.9 | 6.6
EG 4.5 | 4.8
FL 1.05, EL 0.7, MEG 0.3
Long term goal
FL 5.5, EL 7.5, MEG 5.75
- By Irish&Growing in forum The GymReplies: 18Last Post: 05-10-2015, 10:51 PM
- By Mc Dong in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:12 AM
- By rbi99 in forum The GymReplies: 83Last Post: 12-06-2012, 02:21 PM
- By bigginerbob in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 08-13-2012, 04:08 PM
- By Marvin in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 05-27-2012, 03:11 PM