Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lenght gains resulting in a smaller girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenght gains resulting in a smaller girth?

Hey guys

My first two weeks of organized pe, doing my routine , the first thing I realized is that I was getting girthier and eventually when measuring it looked .2 inches thicker than how it used to be. Now half of that might have been swelling but it looked like it was getting thicker noticably. I was happy because girth is what I was really aiming for.After 3.5 weeks, last night I was edging, my penis lenght looked sizeably larger when erect, but I noticed something, with the new lenght gains, when measuring my girth, it looked like I lost girth. Has anybody else experienced this? I realized it this morning too. The small girth gains are gone and is replaced with lenght. I dont even know why I gained lenght in the first place, Im aiming for girth and I always do my jelqs at higher erection levels.
    Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

I have noticed this at times, too, especially when I am pumping. It seems that my length gains give way to a larger girth as I fill the tube. I think this is all temporary, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. At times, I am convinced that when I measure in bed coming off a maximum erection, my semi-erect length gets longer as my girth grows smaller; but when I am at my absolute maximum engorgement, my length and girth are at their maximum as well. All of the rest are just normal fluctuations. Don't worry about it. Otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy.

Comment

Ok Thanks a lot
      a gain is a gain right?

My theory for this is, from the tgc, when you get more lenght, the tunica increases, thus leaving the smooth muscle the same, so the smooth muscle has to catch up. This is probably what happened with me, first i got some smooth muscle, then noticed a slight girth difference, then got some tunica , the smooth muscle remained the same and diddnt catch up with the tunica, so i noticed the girth being smaller. Anyways Im only 3.5 weeks into my pe, I shouldnt worry about anything, you're right.
      Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Comment

Not to mention.... you gain length it makes your cock look skinnier. Visual effect.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'd like to second going411by7. This is why I don't measure more than once a month, minor fluctuations will occur. Take a pat on the back for your gains and don't sweat the rest.
          ​The enemy of good is not bad
          The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
          X