Thread: Uli advice would be nice
- 01-17-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
hey all, ive been peing for a couple months i started off with JP's routine but had trouble with doing v jelqs (I have a wide flat penis when erect), so i started doing the routine without the v jelqs. I also added 30-40 mins edging each session. I gained a decent amount of lenth in this time but no girth. My question is I want to start doing ulis and im not sure where to start from reps, lenth of exercise and intervals, any help would be so great!
my routine would look like this
30 min edging
- 01-17-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Western Rockies
Consider sticking with your beginners program for ninety days before adding more advanced techniques. This will help reduce your risk of injury.The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
- 01-17-2011 #3
Follow this wise advice! The time will come soon enough to add new techniques such as ulis... Remember that this is not a race and that rush can leads to injury... When you are ready, have a look at the exercises section, you will find the information you need.
- By SumGuy in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2010, 10:22 PM
- By magnetism in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2010, 12:22 AM
- By johny1989 in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 38Last Post: 03-08-2010, 04:48 AM
- By HangLoose in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2010, 02:23 PM
- By Big Al in forum The GymReplies: 49Last Post: 11-24-2009, 03:35 PM