- 01-18-2011 #1
Ok this question might be asked before...
I concluded my tunica is my limiting factor, while I'm basically only looking for more girth. It stated that even if you want more girth in that situation, you still have to do 70% stretch excercises. But if I add more length to my penis instead of girth, it will obviously look even thinner. I already have the flaccid bend in my routine, which I'm doing completely flaccid. I'm probably not conditioned enough for intensive compressor type excercises.
My current routine is:
10 minutes stretches in all directions
5 minutes flaccid bend
10 minutes squeezing
10 minutes jelqing
5-10 minutes V-jelq
and a few uli's
In what way would you change my routine to maximize my girth gains, while respecting the fact that my tunica is the LF.
- 01-18-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
You just started and are doing uli's and squeezes? Three words for you, "Siest and desist". Regular jelqing and v's are fine, but no way in hell are you ready for squeezes and uli's.
- 01-19-2011 #3
Who said I was just starting? It's not because I just -joined- that I just -started-.
- By evoliain in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:46 AM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2011, 11:09 PM
- By burning desire in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2010, 04:23 PM
- By TurtleProblems in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2010, 09:36 PM
- By Zruno in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2010, 02:22 AM