Big question?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big question?!?!?!

so i have a question, with all this p.e. ... i mean, will we lose sensitivity in out shaft/head when we have sex because of all the stress and rough and tough exercises we put our penis through ... i know i don't feel pain when i do exercises, but could it all be possible that we are causing ourselves nerve damage or something along those lines, i mean after all, working out the penis is very different form working out any other part of the body, it is very sensitive and has MANY pleasure receptors, it's not meant to do work other than to give us pleasure, my girl and i split up and i haven't gotten any in a while, i hope sex feels as amazing after all the p.e. is done, as it did before i did any p.e. !?

I have never heard any of the veterans here complaining of any loss of pleasure. It's all the contrary: I heard of increased intensity of orgasms probably through 2 things:
    _ increased surface of the penis
    _ positive effect of kegels.
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
      I have never heard any of the veterans here complaining of any loss of pleasure. It's all the contrary: I heard of increased intensity of orgasms probably through 2 things:
      _ increased surface of the penis
      _ positive effect of kegels.
      Normalguy pegged it - it has only increased the sensations. Stronger erections, stronger ejaculations, increased size means more surface friction (good for you and her) ... it's a win-win.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

thanks for the feed back guys! ... i def believe u, and feel much better now, but what about the red spots on my shaft/head i get periodically during a workout, will getting those mean that i'm gona lose sensitivity in my wang and could be damaging my penis head?

Comment

Red spots are generally from capillary pops - nothin major. Capillaries pop all over your body all the time and depending on where they are, they can heal pretty fast. It's from the jelqing motion and the forcing of blood into the glans. As long as you aren't gripping really hard, you should be fine. The longer you work on conditioning, and the more consistent you are with your routine, the less this will occur.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

They are frequent and are only the witness of the intensity of your workout. I wouldn't care about them as long as there's no pain involved: Penis Injuries
            Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Agreed with above, plus the head or glans of your penis should be taking little to no abuse directly on the surface (in terms of being gripped or fondled during exercises).

Comment

Working...
              X