Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimple-Like Bump On Glans

Good day, everyone!

I have been into PE for so long, and I must say I am quite learned about the exercises and the mechanics involved in doing PE. However, it has been only this last two months that I was able to return to PE after a 6-month long hiatus [career had taken a roller coaster ride], and decided to follow a rather advanced beginner routine: JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine. It had been ok, I was gaining back the diamond-hard feel on my member... until this month when something unusual happened...

My penis grew a small, vein-like bump on the glans near the piss slit, and I think it might be caused by the V Jelqs [I was rather new to the V Jelq style than the normal Jelq]. For some reason, when I do V Jelqs, that specific area of my glans grows rather larger than the usual. Attached are pictures of my member showing the prominent bump I am talking about.

Here are my concerns:
    1. What is it exactly? It doesn't hurt whatsoever even when I squeeze it, save for the glans' sensitivity.
    2. Will it go away? It has been almost a week, and the red spots from PE has healed, but this one hasn't.
    3. Has anybody experienced something similar to this? What actions did you take? Did it subside or diminish in size?
    4. Should I continue PE or not? My worries keep me from continuing with the routine, and even though it doesn't hurt or anything, I am not taking chances.

Experts? Medical professionals? Your thoughts?

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    wants9by7
    Last edited by wants9by7; 01-19-2011, 11:52 AM.
    What I've learned in my previous experiences in losing motivation in fitness and in PE is that I shouldn't think of them as added activities I am required to put extra effort in finishing, but as part of my daily life and I'd be happy to accomplish them.

well i dont know but if you find an answer please tell me because ive got pretty much the same thing

Comment

Working...
    X