A Second Warm Down at Bedtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Second Warm Down at Bedtime

So yesterday, I had an idea. Warm ups are benefitial to making gains and in addition, preventing injury, they also prepare you penis for the day so that its chances of remaining in a "Jelly" state are increased, but something occured to me, although warming up/down is vital, I dont see why a second warm down before bed would hurt, infact, in some way, it has to come as a benfit. I tried it yesterday, as I have a sizable fat pad and its cold outside, any major flaccid gains that I get from PE are quicklu receded, but if I can keep it in a pliable state as long as I can, or just beofre I head to bed, I should benefit from it somewhat. Im gonna continue to do this until April and document what major changes are occur from implementing an additional warming period in my log. It should be interesting.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

You know, I agree man. I do multiple warm ups or downs throughout the day and I too have noticed better flaccid hangs. Nice post brotha!
    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Awesome How have you found it, as far as improved flaccids go?

Comment

Def hangs better bro, sometimes I will even do a warm up before I have sex with my girl...loosen things up you know. I do about 3 or 4 a day on average, plus it just feels good you know.

Comment

Nice, that must do wonders for EQ Yeah I really like the idea of mulitple warm downs, especially before bed. I have nothing to test the theory on, but I speculate that it might promote growth doing multiple warm ups/downs throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfmesser View Post
            Nice, that must do wonders for EQ Yeah I really like the idea of mulitple warm downs, especially before bed. I have nothing to test the theory on, but I speculate that it might promote growth doing multiple warm ups/downs throughout the day.
            Might be on to something man. Warm ups and downs are responsible for making the ligs and tissues more elastic during exercise so if they are in that state multiple times a day, could promote growth, guess only time will tell, keep up your progress log!

Comment

I love bed time warm down! Been doing for weeks and it helps achive morning wood, in my opinion..
              PE'ing, the roots of all evil.
              My Road to gains LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1189441

Comment

Heat actually causes the cells to move faster so it might help in repairing the micro tears if you warm up multiple times a day, plus it keeps it with oxygen rich blood on a regular bases that can also only help in support the healing process. Now whether it's significant enough of a difference to actually promote growth I don't know.

Comment

I made a heating cock tube out of an old electric back warmer. So much easier to us then a rice sock. Plus I can warm in-between hangs without walking to the microwave. I got the idea from someones picture of a heating element put on their cock pump which is also a real cool idea.
                  Funny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
                  Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
                  10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
                  12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
                  04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
                  Going for length but girth is getting great.

Comment

Working...
                  X