Crook Tug: Who's tried it? Description Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crook Tug: Who's tried it? Description Inside

I'm going to be doing this exercise in my routine, just wondering if anyone has done this exercise before? Since its not in the exercise section.

Crook Tugs

Close all four of your fingers and outstretch your thumb. It looks like the loser sign

With the palm of your left hand facing downwards and you thumb pointing right; you should notice an ‘L’ shape created by your thumb and index finger. It is the “crook” or curve between them that will be used to provide the pivot to tug on.

1. Grip you shaft just below the head using your right hand’s index finger and thumb. Hold it tighly enough to avoid it slipping off later on.
    2. Stretch the shaft outwards parallel to the ground.
    3. While maintaining this stretch, use the left hand ‘crook’ of the L shape to grip the base of the shaft. Squeeze your thumb up towards your index finger to create a suitable pinch hold.

The next two moves should be carried out simultaneously.

• · Bench the top half of the shaft up and over the Crook, so it faces your stomach.
    • · Gently push downwards, so your left hand is moving in the opposite direction to the tug of your right.

Hold this for 5 sec, keeping the opposing forces ‘taught’ throughout.

That constitutes one rep.

That may sound rather complex, but its actually pretty simple once you try it.

To isolate the different sections of the shaft for stretching, all you have to do is change the place you grip with your left hand. For the first crook tug, have your left hand grip at the very base, for the next, simply move it up, closer to the middle ect.

Section Stretching

1. Grip just below the head with your right hand, use the standard OK sign.
    2. Now stretch outwards
    3. With your left hand (OK sign) encircle the base of the shaft, as close to the pubic bone as possible. Use a firm grip to make sure it doesn’t slip when doing the next step.
    4. Now, keeping a firm hold with your left hand, pull outwards with your right hand.
    5. Hold this stretch for 5sec.

Now repeat all 5 steps, but instead of gripping the base of the penis with your left ahnd (step 3), establish a hold midshaft. Then perform the stretch for 5 seconds and release. Now grip the uppershaft with your left hand, about half an inch below your right hand grip stretch for 5sec.

This essentially stretches the 3 main sections of the shaft individually, as opposed to extending them all together.

One benefit of doing this is that it seems to preserve your flaccid girth better then when you stretch the entire shaft on its own.

Comment

has anyone tried these exercises, because im unsure if im doing them correctly. I can't seem to find any videos.

Comment

Well the first one looks pretty much like the v-stretch quite a common one i like it, the fulcrum provides a great stretch. The second is good its just the tunica tug isn't it? It can be combined with the rotaries I'll probably use use it again in a few weeks when i'm reconditioned, grab the base with one hand and do a circular stretch with the other holding below the head.

They're both good stretches you mentioned mate have you started them yet?

Comment

Yep. I use those in my current routine.
          Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
          Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
          Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
          If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Working...
          X