X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can stress affect penis size?

closed290
    Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last edited by closed290; 07-22-2020, 10:45 AM.

Your body ebbs and flows. Not thinking about if you may have measured wrong, many things will affect it. Were you properly hydrated? Cold? Maybe not that erect if you measured that way. I could go on and on but everyone gets mad when I do so let's just say don't stress out about it. Your half inch went somewhere but it will find it's way home!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

In my PE experience, I have also seen my girth fall at times, I felt these times were when I was concentrating more on length though.
      My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

If your more stressed it will afect size in a negative way. But perhaps you were not fully erect when you measured your girth.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Welcome to PE redmeansgo82! Stress could affect blood flow. I know it affects lifting work outs. Probably a good theory that stress may affect erection quality as well.
          To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Bad stress ='s excessive adrenalin and cortisone which ='s reduced penis size...similar to using amphetamines. It shrinks your dinks so listen up yo.

IMO of course.

Comment

I have been through an enormous amount of stress over the past year and it has definitely reduced my positive p.i's. This past week the source of this stress was lifted, and HOLY SHIT, my dick has bounced back quite remarkably--I"m horny as hell, and my cock is pumped throughout the day and night. Stress and anxiety are a HUGE factor in the ebb and flow of p.e.

Comment

Aaayyyy, wisdom be spoken in this thread there be.

Comment

Huge effect from me too on my penis...the last season I have not any stress and my dick looks like a hammer...I have 0.6" plus in erect and flausid lenghth also.And I can see falusid length streched at 8.4" which couldnt with anxiety...Huge effect...flausid lenght between 6" and 6-4" now...
                  What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

I kid you not when I say that stress can make the difference between a 4" and an 8" flaccid, in my case.

Comment

what did you guys do to get out off it?
                      im thinking that i may be stressed. i worry about everything. i cant enjoy things 100procent because im always thinking at the othersite of it. example. if i had a reallt good PE session and my penis is plumped. then i dont just accep it and be happy about it. i think why is it big now, i cant be? it wanst that big yesterday and i did the same rotuine.. this is just an example, but i do this with everything.

ladys often tell me that im another person when we are talking online, im more happy and fun.. this is the real me no doubt.... but when is face to face i start to worry about so many things, that i often dont say a word and just smile you know? ...

do you guys have some advice?

Comment

so, what are we supposed to do if we are naturally inclined toward stress? give up seeing a larger penis altogether? lol. in my case at least the stress is often associated with a perceived inadequacy in the penile department. yeah i know not good. im at least hoping PE will eventually help to alleviate this.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsetter439 View Post
                          so, what are we supposed to do if we are naturally inclined toward stress? give up seeing a larger penis altogether? lol. in my case at least the stress is often associated with a perceived inadequacy in the penile department. yeah i know not good. im at least hoping PE will eventually help to alleviate this.

Drink green tea often! Green tea especially erection tea made with green tea is a great stress reducer.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks kingpole. I used to take a green tea supplement but once the bottle was up I never re-purchased it. Though perhaps now with your suggestion I may pick up another bottle. "Actual" green tea to drink is pretty good too.

Comment

Yes, green tea is a GREAT stress reducer. The other thing that worked for me was visualization: I would sit back in my recliner swivel chair at my computer, go into (for lack of a better word) "trance," and as I jelqed and kegeled, I visualized myself with a longer, thicker dick. And by golly, it worked!! It took almost four months of using this approach on a daily basis, but it finally worked.

Comment

Working...
                              X