In the name of science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the name of science

OK, so most of us know that an empty toilet paper roll is exactly 6" in circumference. My wife has always been able to go down on me with no problem so I never gave it any thought. Then I kept reading how some guys have had partners that had a lot of trouble as they approached 6". My MEG is right around 6.2". So last night I took an empty roll and tried to fit it in my mouth, and a jackhammer wouldn't have been able to push it in. I gave it to my wife to try because I thought maybe there is something different about a perfect circle and the shape of a penis - nope - it went in like a lollipop!!! So, those of you have a steady or permanent partner, and are busting you balls to get to a larger girth size, maybe try the toilet paper roll experiment to see if she can handle it. If she can't, you have three choices: 1) stop when you reach her maximum size; 2) accept that you won't be getting future bj's; or 3) start looking for another partner!!!
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Ah experiments, sweet experiments....
    But I won't follow you on this one: I can already imagine her face while watching me with the empty paper roll in my hand... Not good...
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
      Ah experiments, sweet experiments....
      But I won't follow you on this one: I can already imagine her face while watching me with the empty paper roll in my hand... Not good...
      If you still have your wisdom teeth, and you can't get this in your mouth, tell her to try. Whether she can or not, tell her that is why you won't be getting your teeth pulled since the dentist would tear your mouth up trying to get back there to get them!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I've used the toilet paper roll for a girth comparison, its never crossed my mind about trying what you mentioned...

Comment

Remember always the perfect woman; three foot tall, no teeth, flat head! ( you can rest your beer there)
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Remember always the perfect woman; three foot tall, no teeth, flat head! ( you can rest your beer there)
            OMG hahahahahaha.

As for the OP - I never even thought about that. I just assumed that being a man I'd have a bigger mouth than my girl.

Comment

Nice experiment lol!
              Nothin2ItBut2DoIt's Progress Log

"The doctor told me I can't do any heavy lifting so I'm going to need someone to help me go to the bathroom or else I'm going to have to sit down to pee."

Comment

Thanks for the experiment rbi, better go find a toilet paper roll to give to my girlfriend!

Comment

Mouth volume seems to vary a fair bit, many guys say they have issues over 6" girth when they try this experiment. One would assume male mouth size would on average be a little bigger than female.
                  This isn't something that adjusts either, so as rb says that limits your options. I have only had 1 partner have problems doing oral on me but most of my partners I was under 5.5" girth. Of course many girls can take 6" girth plus but do you want to limit your choice of partner based on this?

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                    OK, so most of us know that an empty toilet paper roll is exactly 6" in circumference.
                    Some toilet paper rolls are 5.5 inches and some as big as 6.5 inches.

Comment

Easy enough to measure.

Comment

I'd hate it if my wife couldn't get me in her mouth. She loves giving me bj's and if I didn't fit I'd be looking for a penis shrinking site. My plan is to stop PE for girth when I notice it is starting to get uncomfortable for her to give me a bj. I'll stop PE for length when I hit the end of her vagina. That is my PERFECT plan!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have way too much time on my hands I fear - but I was thinking about this roll vs actual girth thing again. In my case my CS is extremely pronounced, and protrudes close to 1/2" from the rest of my shaft, and this adds to my overall MEG measurement. The tube on the other hand is a perfect circle. If one were to measure my total volume accurately as opposed to the volume potential of the tube, the tube would be greater. Now trust me on this one, I can't believe I am going to say this, let alone actually do it - but in the name of science - and science only - I am going to try my wife's dildo and see if it is different than the tube. I know everyone will be holding their breath as they wait for the results of this further experiment, but wait you must!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Ok, I did it. The dildo measures exactly 6" MEG. The toilet paper roll also measured exactly 6" (can I say MEG?????!!!!). I could not get the toilet paper roll into my mouth at all. On the other hand, though I couldn't do anything with it after I did (no I didn't try), I did get some of the dildo in my mouth. If I were a girl and my partner had a 6" MEG, I could not do anything with him. Ironically, I am 6'5", my wife who can handle 6" without any problem whatsoever, is 5'5".

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Congratulations! I think that it requires to have balls to do what you did!
                              Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
                              X