Great results from jelqing for a month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great results from jelqing for a month

Whats up fellas... I started jelqing about 6 months ago. I started with a 6.2" length and 4.9" in width.

My routine is to stretch for 5-8 minutes. Then I do normal jelq's for 5 minutes. I will stretch again for another 5 minutes then I do a clamp at the bottom and hold for 10 seconds and do this 10 times. After I do a cooldown for several minutes where I stretch a bit to let it cool down. I did this daily with a day break every 4-5 days.

In one month I gained 1.2" length and .7 width for a total of 7.2" length and "5.9 width.

I actually stopped after about a month and a week and have sustained my length and width. I am starting up again and I am wondering if I should keep my routine that worked or change it up.

What do you all suggest.
    johnsilver
    Last edited by johnsilver; 01-26-2011, 05:34 PM.

Did you measure the same way both times, and measure properly? Those length and girth gains seem, and more than likely are, extremely far fetched. If indeed that is correct, then why differ from your super program that gave such awesome results?

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
      Did you measure the same way both times, and measure properly? Those length and girth gains seem, and more than likely are, extremely far fetched. If indeed that is correct, then why differ from your super program that gave such awesome results?
      I measured before I started from the base of my penis all the way to the tip of the head and a circumference measurement in the middle of the penis that went completely around.

I am just wondering if I should do anything different. I heard that the clamping is an advanced technique and shouldn't be done early. Is this right? Am I damaging my penis from doing this as a beginner.

Comment

Congrats man that seems like a lot of gains for a month. I am some what of a beginner and I would like to know how much pressure did you use and how many seconds for each stroke?

Comment

Originally posted by JCabral View Post
          Congrats man that seems like a lot of gains for a month. I am some what of a beginner and I would like to know how much pressure did you use and how many seconds for each stroke?
          I don't know if im doing it 100% correctly but I am doing it about 1 second per stroke and applying a bit more pressure than I would if i was masturbating.

Comment

Originally posted by johnsilver View Post
            Whats up fellas... I started jelqing about 6 months ago. I started with a 6.2" length and 4.9" in width.

My routine is to stretch for 5-8 minutes. Then I do normal jelq's for 5 minutes. I will stretch again for another 5 minutes then I do a clamp at the bottom and hold for 10 seconds and do this 10 times. After I do a cooldown for several minutes where I stretch a bit to let it cool down. I did this daily with a day break every 4-5 days.

In one month I gained 1.2" length and .7 width for a total of 7.2" length and "5.9 width.

I actually stopped after about a month and a week and have sustained my length and width. I am starting up again and I am wondering if I should keep my routine that worked or change it up.

What do you all suggest.
            First off you head your post with "Great results from jelqing for a month", then proceed to say you have been doing this for well over one month. Secondly, I suggest remedial math skills 101. 6.2" to 7.2" does not equal a 1.2" gain. 4.9" to 5.9" does not equal a .7" gain. If in fact you gained anything near this in less than five months (of the six months you took off five weeks you said) and with a routine that took less than 20 minutes total, you are one lucky guy. On the other hand, measuring 101 might be your next course of study perhaps.
            rbi99
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month Nov 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by rbi99; 01-26-2011, 06:02 PM.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Don't change anything until you hit a plateau. Then you may change it up! If it's working then why change it? That's my opinion.
              +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
              +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

You MIGHT be able to add an inch in length in one month, But it is humanly impossible to add an inch of girth in one month. Here is your (supposed) math:

6.2 Length x 4.9 girth = a volume of 10.950 cubic inches.

One month later...

7.2 length x 5.9 girth = a volume of 18.321 cubic inches.

So you are claiming to have increased the overall size of your dick by over 70% in 30 days? Hmmmmmmmm......
                midasman1974
                Last edited by midasman1974; 01-26-2011, 06:43 PM.
                Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
                Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
                Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
                Midasman's progress

Comment

Re-reading it I think he means he PE'ed for one month and a week then for the 4+ months up until now he's done nothing.

I too don't understand the maths though and it's a bit suspect but congratulations all the same!
                  Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Not just in 30 days, in less than 9 hours.

That 19 minute routine must be the bomb. 1 hour with an extender might net you 0.0006" EL gain. 1 hour with this routine will net you 0.1" gain in EL/EG.

Madness!

Comment

I don't see anywhere where he said 1.2" was .5"...even though simple math would show 1.2" isn't the right number.

Comment

Let's not quibble about this, but he says he went from 6.2" to 7.2", and from 4.9" to 5.9" (regardless of how he added or subtracted the results). However, anyone else gain an inch in girth by jelqing all of five minutes a day for a few months?
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Once again, perhaps these gains are just from EQ increase?

Too often people talk about miraculous gains in such short times, and never mention EQ. Of course if my penis was only 5 inches with EQ of 6, and all of a sudden jelqing has increased blood flow to my unit to an EQ of 10, it is plausible that one can gain 1+ inch in length or girth.

And perhaps instead of questioning this guy and judging his gains, we should be happy for him. Whether it be a gain from EQ quality or physical gain, a member has just got some gains, I for one am happy for you.
                          Starting: September 22nd 2009
                          BPEL: 5.5 Inches
                          NBPEL: 5 Inches
                          EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
                          FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
                          EQ: 9-10

Comment

Johnsilver, dont fix whats not broken my good man....if, and again there is some vague chance, although by typical standards it is rare, that you indeed made those extreme gains in one month, keep on the program.. Now a numbers of possiblities come to mind ..one you are a natural gainer like few have seen before ....two there may be just great genetics in that old Jolly Roger of yours ....and third as somebody else said in a previous post, you might have been unaware that your increased EQ since you started, and there indeed could have been the main cause for the gains...whether or not they account for a true 1.2 inches is open to question given the conflicting info in your post..
                            Also I am beginning to wonder if there was any Grog involved during your measuring sessions?

Comment

I'll assume your gains are legitimate, whatever your math. Keep up this routine and don't change anything until you experience no further gains. That would be my advice.

Comment

Working...
                              X