Ejaculation distance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejaculation distance.

Wow, after an exercise session, I noticed that my penis was extremely full without even being pressured, very girthy, so I decided to end it with an edge. 10 minutes in I feel like I'm nearing that point, and I back off, but it kept building with no contact, so I was like ok, happy ending. I ended up ejaculating at least a distance of 15 feet, across the room, hit the other wall, and I had the best feeling in my life.

With that being said, what is everyone's average ejaculation distance? or are you a dripper?

Jeez, i'm still surprised.

15 feet?

Daaaamn. I'm nowhere near that. If I could ejaculate 15 feet I'd make some sort of game out of it. =/
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

15 ft, 1 inch
      Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
      Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
      Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
      If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

7 feet roughly
        PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

15 feet seems like nothing more than emblishment mate. Im sure it was far, but 15 feet is only 3 feet under the world record, of 18 feet, at least according to this site - Weird Sex Records - AskMen.com

I just cant see anyone going as far as 15 feet lol that is a HUGE distance.

Comment

I had at LEAST a 12-foot shot once. When I am very aroused and it's been a few days, sure. Had to wash the wall in the bedroom that day.

I usually can shoot 6 feet. I have a healthy prostate!
            Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
            Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
            Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
            Midasman's progress

Comment

when you are crazy aroused,like out of control horny sometimes you can shoot a fair distance but these are usually rare experiences and everybody doesnt get them...i had a couple of times that i shot about 12 feet but it has never even came close to it since...thay are usually the best and most intense masturbation sessions you will have in your life,by the time the PONR is approaching your prostate is fluttering like mad and your whole body is trembling and shaking and then the fireworks start....

Johny the Great came an incredible 20 feet in the air as his friends stood back and watched in amazement!!!
              Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
              Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
              Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

WTF 15 FEET? YOU ARE THE MAN! If you shot somebody at point blank with you sperm, it's probably gona hurt alot!

I suggest you don't "face" your girl.
                AP90 member.

Comment

I very rarely shoot it more than a foot. Rarely, though it will go like 3 feet and I'm totally amazed. I can't even fathom what it'd be like to shoot it half that far.
                  8-1-10 11-1-11
                  BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                  BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                  MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                  NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                  BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

I always have to aim at the stomach or chest with a female. I remember my first time with an ex and just barely pulling out and hitting her in the face.

I've always been a shooter with a female, only dribbles out if I'm going for multiple rounds that day. When flying solo, there has to be a build-up of some sort or high level of arousal, otherwise it's anywhere from dribbling to a foot or two.

I personally think a strong prostate and kegeling helped me develop the long range money shots!

-Mr A
                    1/16/2011
                    BPEL
                    : 6.5"
                    NBPEL: 6.0"
                    MEG: 5.5"

Comment

post a video or gtfo

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...