Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PE really work?

Hello everyone

All I want to know is: Will PE exercises increase my penis size? I have tried doing stretches, jelqs, milking and kegels on a daily basis (did have 2 resting days a week) for about a month and saw no gains in size at all. I then stopped and felt pretty stupid that I even believed something as stupid as pulling your penis would increase my size when I have read tons of times that penis size is genetically decided and can't be increased without surgery which is basically just a bad thing. So here I am again on my second week of doing PE exercises because I really want my little thing to grow Growing an inch, just one, would to me be nothing short of magical and incredible. I'm a fairly tall person with a small flaccid sized penis and I really just want to improve my equipment. You guys talk about penis enlargement like it's the most natural thing in the world, while I stay skeptical and quite frankly I find it wishful thinking that it actually works.

Info about me:
    20 years old
    6'2" tall
    BPEL 6.3 inches
    Girth 4.7 inches

Not to sound mean, but why don't you do a little research and search around the site a bit and see what other experiences are. Frankly, what exactly do you think we are going to say?

Working out for a month (assuming without a legit plan or regiment)? Sounds like you stuck with it for a real long time and tried your best....

Comment

As it's always said, PE is not a quick fix, you won't gain 3 inches in a week just like you wouldnt gain much muscle mass in a week of working out. Either you do it or you don't, but the main goal you have is a healthier penis from increased bloodflow, growth is secondary.

Comment

You are starting out with some size.....but PE really works. I have gained more than I could ever dream possible. But you need to do the JP newbie routine and concentrate on technique. You will gain right away (couple days-maybe week tops) because of better EQ.
        Give it time and gains will happen....
        Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
        Shortdog 2019

Comment

takes longer than a month, but it works alright. as additional proof besides the ruler, for me, was my girl sayin its bigger so.... you want a bigger dick, then go work at it.

Comment

Aww man and it seemed like we'd gone so long without one of these threads. I was hoping for a record...

OP, do you think we'd talk about it 'like it's the most natural thing in the world' if it didn't work. And no need to call it stupid, we could get defensive! Grr
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Thanks for the replies! Sorry if I offended you Aidan or anyone else - that was not my intention. I was simply trying to express my frustration. Thanks to Shortdog and Always Ready Brek for the positive replies. You guys encourage me to work on it! @Zariche and Hockey_NY I've been bodybuilding for 2 years now so I do know what it means to work hard for your gains. I was simply in doubt if it even is possible to increase penis size with PE exercises. Im going to apply my hard working attiude from body building into the penis routines now and hopefully that will create results some day All I needed to hear was that PE IS possible before I spend a lot of time and energy on it. Thank you for convincing me!

Comment

Good luck to you, Phat

Comment

I did not see any results for one year, now things are starting to happen. Well I must be a slow one.
                  It Works, just takes time for some of us. I had a lot of complications in the beginning when it was not prepair,
                  got scared many times. So, be careful and do not grip to hard! Take the time, this is not a quick fix.
                  Last edited by amc; 02-22-2011, 01:34 PM.
                  BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                  EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

I can say unequivocally that it does work and it takes time however you should see length gains pretty early considering your penis is relatively thin (I subscribe to a thinner penis is easier to stretch). You and I had basically the same starting measurements (you are a bit larger though). I started hanging straight down and jelqed and saw much better results. I would just start hanging and doing jelqing if I were you there is no reason why you shouldn't get to 7-7.5 BPEL within a year look at the progress I have made (in signature). NPEL is not bone pressed it is just like a normal measurement if you didn't know...
                    Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
                    BPEL: Approx. 6
                    EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
                    BPEL: 7
                    EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
                    EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

I've only been going at it for about a month but I've already seen girth increases. I won't measure until I hit my 6 month mark but I started off at 6.75 x 5.25. I jelqed last night and had a really good workout. I saw some massive looking veins and my dick just felt & looked massive. I get better hardness now and my morning wood is almost impossible to get rid of.

Comment

Very nice to hear from you Retinoid. It was exactly stories like yours I was hoping to hear because it seems realistic. Are you finding it hard to gain in girth? And isnt girth as important as length? Im guessing your erect jelqs are supposed to give both length and girth? One other thing. How do you guys feel about flaccid size? It sort of bothers me that my thing is what you'd call a "grower".

Edit: @TazerGun, which routine do you use and how long does it take?
                        Last edited by Phat; 02-26-2011, 08:59 AM.

Comment

kegels and edging will help you with the "grower" thing. I found kegels alone gave me more flaccid at first, but just as I was getting used to it it started shrinking up a bit more earlier this week. I've started edging for a 1hr minimum in the last couple of days, which I'm gonna keep up for other reasons, but that's definitely made my flaccid chubbier again. PE often gives you flaccid gains quickly since they're not really gains, more it's you just not shrinking as much.
                          "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Originally posted by Phat View Post
                            Very nice to hear from you Retinoid. It was exactly stories like yours I was hoping to hear because it seems realistic. Are you finding it hard to gain in girth? And isnt girth as important as length? Im guessing your erect jelqs are supposed to give both length and girth? One other thing. How do you guys feel about flaccid size? It sort of bothers me that my thing is what you'd call a "grower".

I am finding it very difficult to gain girth...I am beginning to do a Uli and do jelqs while doing the Uli and squeezing the head and bottom for a double Uli to increase pressure...So we will see...I have not been as diligent as I should have been with PEing such as taking a month off...After I reach 7 inches NBPEL I am going to buy a penis pump and try to do Ulis with that for girth just .5 inches to go!
                            Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
                            BPEL: Approx. 6
                            EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
                            BPEL: 7
                            EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
                            EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Originally posted by Phat View Post

I'm doing JP's 90 day routine. I do everything exactly the way he says it. Instead of warming up, though, I take a long, hot shower before my session... I would assume it has the same effect, if not work a little better. I started seeing flaccid gains after a couple of weeks. I think a big thing is what else you do other than work your penis out. I think working your body also assists in penis gains, as you release all those good chemicals in your body that directly relate to growth. Just be consistent with your routine and don't stress it when you have a bad session. We all know this is going to take time.

Comment

Working...
                              X