Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magna rx

has somebody tried magna rx?

I would personally steer well clear of this company because in my own personal opinion they are conmerchants.

Although i have never bought magna rx in 2006 i saw their advertisement in a rap magazine were they claimed your penis could get anywhere between 2" to 5" bigger in less than 60 days which is of course complete bullshit! If you look at their tablet ingredients i see a 2 tablet recommended serving contains only 118mg of l-arginine..this is a pathetic tiny amount when you consider that some pe'rs recommend you should take a minimum of 2500mgs daily. I see lots of the other ingredients in magna rx are also tiny dosages so i would say taking these tablets would offer very little benefit when it comes to PE gains.

So in short i wouldn't buy magna rx in a million years.

Comment

I take 2000 mg of L-argenine tablets daily and 7 gr of L-argenine powdered ethyl ester dissolved in green tea the night before anticipated sex and only get a slight boost in EQ. There has not been a pill yet developed that will give you growth. If theer were, the developer would be giving Mark Zukerberg a run for his money. At best, they can improve EQ.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Exactly right. Pills dont work and they are a complete waste of money. I tried Vimax pills 4 yrs ago and they didn't do a fucken thing and i followed the instructions precicely. Fucken con artists! Should be in jail getting raped by big daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by kasikorn View Post
          Exactly right. Pills dont work and they are a complete waste of money. I tried Vimax pills 4 yrs ago and they didn't do a fucken thing and i followed the instructions precicely. Fucken con artists! Should be in jail getting raped by big daddy.
          I wouldn't go that far. I get a good EQ boost from a pill called Maxidus (main ingredient - Eurycoma longifolia, aka Tongkat Ali.) if I take one five hours before and one pill one hour before, and I have severe ED.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

yeah.. tongkat ali works great for me too.. but it get rapid heart beat from it..

Comment

I havent tried it yet, but a friend told me that it is just a product that they put you on a monthly billing plan and send you pills automatically. After doing some research, I found a good review at Magna Rx Product Review, Magna Rx Male Enhancement Review, Magna Rx Penis Enhancement Reviews, Magna Rx Supplement Product Review - MaleProductReview.com

Comment

Working...
              X