Sit Down Stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sit Down Stretch

I found this stretch online and it looks very promising for flaccid gains. Here is a description of the stretch:

"Sit Down Stretch
    This technique is designed to provide you with flaccid gains only and should NOT be used to substitute any of the other length exercises in your workout. This exercise requires no hands. Stand up and stretch your penis out in front of you in a 30-40% erect state (still quite limp). Now take the outstretched penis and stretch it as far as possible under your backside. Now slowly sit down on the penis which should result in your penis being stretched as you sit down. You can do this for as long as you wish but over 30 minutes is not recommended. This exercise can easily be done discreetly when wearing shorts. Good flaccid length can give you a lot more confidence with women and in the male toilets.

Attention as mentioned this exercise only helps with flaccid length and should NOT be used to substitute another length exercise. This exercise can be done at any time, even when sitting at home working on the computer. Just make sure that you do not get caught, would look a little strange."

Have you had any experience doing this stretch? If so, would you recommend it for beginners?

What are the chances of injury with this exercise?

Sounds like a fowfer to me.

Comment

It's a LAS, or Lazy Ass Stretch.

I'd give it a couple of months before doing it, although it's a fairly light stretch it's quite a lot of time under tension. But naturally it's up to you.
      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I do them all the time. They will help with flaccid length, girth, and hanging angle. I believe beginners can do these, just start off maybe doing 10 minutes not 30. A clean butt is highly recommended
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yes 30 minutes right off the bat is probably not a good idea because of the circulation and conditioning issues that arise.
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

haha I saw the title and thought you were talking to me..
            Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
            Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
            Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
            If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Stretch, please do sit down you're making me nervous!
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I tried the stretch and it was... interesting. I'd like to keep on doing it, but do you guys think that it might make the penis bend down too much? I mean this exercise only stretches the top of the penis, so wouldn't there be an imbalance?

Comment

It will stretch it all,it is very easy to do , and works very well!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by XxBAMFxX View Post
                    I tried the stretch and it was... interesting. I'd like to keep on doing it, but do you guys think that it might make the penis bend down too much? I mean this exercise only stretches the top of the penis, so wouldn't there be an imbalance?
                    It stretches the upper ligs. The result is a flaccid hang that hangs downward. It has not altered my unit's shape nor erection angle.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

it hurts my balls :/

Comment

Working...
                      X