Does "Super-vir oil" work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does "Super-vir oil" work?

Does anybody have experience with super-vir oil? Does it work? Is it a scam? What do you think?
    Start, 6th aug 2010:
    Bpel: 18 cm / 7.1"
    Meg: 12,5 cm / 4.9"

11th sep 2010:
    Bpel: 19 cm / 7.5"
    Meg: 13 cm / 5.1"

1st nov 2010:
    Bpel: 19 cm / 7.5"
    Meg: 13,5 cm / 5.3"

By the prefix "super", is that refering to first cold press extra virgin olive oil?

Olive oil, especially the extra virgin cold pressed has many health benifits. I take a shot out of the bottle almost daily and add it to my dogs food.

All the cell membranes in the body contain fats and cholesterol as part of their structure. Fat is a macronutrient, not an evil to be avoided in all forms. Providing the body with healthy unprocessed fats is healthy and necessary.

One note of interest regarding olive oil is that consumption causes the Leydig cells of the testes to increase their uptake of cholesterol for the manufacture of testosterone.

Comment

I have use the product and it improved my erection. However it require little time to give complete results. I started using the product and within 2 months i was able to get erection. The ingredients information about the product is not available. I searched the web and got some information through the <url removed>
      . Very less information is available about the product online.
      Dangler
      Senior Administrator
      ☼ Wizard ☼
      White Tiger Award 2015
      Last edited by Dangler; 08-03-2015, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X