Thread: Trying One Last Time
- 03-21-2011 #41
I was sure hoping for a better outcome with your trip to a urologist.
I am not much of a bike rider, but I wonder if adjusting ot replacing your bike seat would do something. Perhaps one of the big, wide seats? May look goofy, but if you are seated on your rear and not any part of your groin, that can only help. I have seen some new seats with an empty spot in the center just for this reason, since most of your weight should be on you butt bones anyway.Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
- By JimmyPop in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 12Last Post: 07-01-2012, 03:36 PM
- By moxsum in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-27-2011, 12:43 AM
- By Chromey in forum Progress ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2011, 03:54 PM
- By justdoit in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2010, 06:35 PM
- By skyfalcon888 in forum The GymReplies: 12Last Post: 01-24-2009, 10:22 AM