Thread: Funny gains.
- 02-03-2011 #11
Well for one the tgc theory isn't a story about a guy, but it is just a theory, it seems like it may apply to you here though.
Girth exercises do put pressure on the tunica and attempt to force it to expand but due to the inelasticity of the tunica (~5%) and the relatively short duration of girth exercises, they may not always be effective.
As for your question about recommendations for tunica stretching:
Because of the more intense nature of tunica focused stretching I'd recommend working into it much like you did as a beginner. So don't go straight into long holds and hard pulls etc. And once you reach a point where you're comfortable you can consider combining all those suggested stretches, ie. doing bundled V's, bundled A's, bundled blasters etc.
Add JP's tunica tugs to the list aswell.Foreskins are friends.
- 02-03-2011 #12
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
Girth excercises like squeezes do take a while to start working as well. Keep it up for a while longer before you change anything.
Taking time off also helps in kick-starting gains.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- By legodick in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2011, 02:54 AM
- By Pose in forum The GymReplies: 8Last Post: 10-26-2010, 12:58 PM
- By MrMonroe in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2010, 05:46 AM
- By 007 in forum The GymReplies: 24Last Post: 04-07-2010, 09:57 PM