Funny gains.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny gains.

I've been doing girth focused PE for the past three months; I've done ulis, o-bends, regular and v-jelqing, erect bends and squeezes (not at the same time, of course). I've experienced no changes other than an erection quality increase (from 9 to 9.5/10) and random erection level girth gains (I've gotten thicker when I'm at about 20%-40% erection level, but every other level is the same). Currently I'm doing 50 reps of squeezes every other day for girth, and I'm liking how my dick feels while doing them. However, it's been a month, and not a single change has been experienced.

I was just wondering what people can suggest for this. I know I'm supposed to focus on tunica exercises, but I'm pretty sure most girth exercises work that.

I've only done a maximum of two different girth exercises in my routines, for a total of no more than 15 minutes of girth work every few days.
    MrMonroe
    Last edited by MrMonroe; 02-03-2011, 06:17 PM.
    Slowly cutting down on sleep... who needs it, anyway?

Girth exercises work smooth muscle
    10/10 | Current
    FL 3.7 | 4.75
    EL 5.9 | 6.6
    EG 4.5 | 4.8

Total gain
    FL 1.05, EL 0.7, MEG 0.3
    (all NBP)

Long term goal
    FL 5.5, EL 7.5, MEG 5.75

Comment

Really? So what should I do for girth to focus more on tunica? I don't really have access to any lubes or equipment, so I'm only able to do stuff with my bare hands.

Comment

This is an interesting atricle about tunica and length exercises.

PE 101: Length - The basics - BetterMan Penis Enlargement Forum

Comment

Awesome, that's really informative, actually.

Sooo, using the information from that, I'm going to guess it'll be a good idea to do these tunica stretches in conjunction with the girth exercises I'm doing.

Does anyone know the better technique for tunica stretches? Hard pulls/short time/high reps vs softer pulls/long holds/low reps? ...I hope you understand what I mean...

Comment

I'm new myself but i think longer holds are best.

Comment

Yeah I thought so too.

In addition to being well informed about tunica stretches, I also learned a technique to get rid of my slight turkey neck, haha. That was an awesome article, thanks a lot, man.
              MrMonroe
              Last edited by MrMonroe; 02-03-2011, 07:01 PM.

Comment

monroe according to the tgc theory, if the tunica is your limiting factor and you do girth exercisez, you get an eq increase but no size gain

as funny as it sounds, youll gain girth with lenght exercisez, thats why your eq increased but your size diddnt

go read the tgc theory and read all of it, there is an example in there that is EXACTLY your scenario , its about a guy who has his limiting factor being the tunica, he keeps doing lenght exercisez but the only thing thats happening is he keeps getting an eq increase

what happened with you is that your smooth muscle is already fine, you need to enlarge the tunica, with girth exercisez you kept enlarging the smooth muscle which was already fine and kept getting harder and harder but no gains, understand?
                Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Comment

i meant girth exercisez*
                  Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Comment

Yeah, I understand now.

I already read all of that a long time ago, but only misunderstood which exercises work what. I thought girth exercises worked tunica, which I know now to be incorrect.

Thanks for clearing that up though.

Comment

Well for one the tgc theory isn't a story about a guy, but it is just a theory, it seems like it may apply to you here though.

Girth exercises do put pressure on the tunica and attempt to force it to expand but due to the inelasticity of the tunica (~5%) and the relatively short duration of girth exercises, they may not always be effective.

As for your question about recommendations for tunica stretching:
                      Because of the more intense nature of tunica focused stretching I'd recommend working into it much like you did as a beginner. So don't go straight into long holds and hard pulls etc. And once you reach a point where you're comfortable you can consider combining all those suggested stretches, ie. doing bundled V's, bundled A's, bundled blasters etc.

Add JP's tunica tugs to the list aswell.
                      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Girth excercises like squeezes do take a while to start working as well. Keep it up for a while longer before you change anything.
                        Taking time off also helps in kick-starting gains.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                        X