Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so youve reached your length goal but not girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so youve reached your length goal but not girth?

or visa versa? what did you do? did you do a length 'maintenance' routine while working hard on girth? Or did you drop length all together?

Im asking because ive come to the decision that i have enough length and dont really care for more. These days every time i have sex with the girl im banging her cervix.. She loves it for a while, then she says its like im hitting a nerve and it really hurts. On a side, does anybody know why that is? Maybe in some positions im hitting her 'Aspot'? and others just sailing past it and hitting her cervix?

But more on track, i want to stop gaining length and focus entirely on girth. For now anyway. Drop length exercises? i dont want to loose what ive gained, so maybe i should have some kind of length maintenance thing? What would ye kind folk recommend me to do?

Yes I have this issue ,my partner doesn't want any more girth. I tried an all stretching routine for awhile , my girth did maintain but I didn't grow any longer, presently doing low erection % jelq. Any sort of shaping can be difficult, so if you want top girth only ,or girth but not length etc, it increases the difficulty.

Comment

How big are you guys now? I expect a lot of guys will wonder, especially since size goals are always a major topic around here.

Comment

im 7.7/7.8 BPEL x 5.25 MEG. batwoman, any take on my second question? If theres a way to only hit her where she likes it? or is it just that it feels good for a while then starts to hurt?

Comment

I am 8.1"bpel by 6.1"bpeg . My current partner likes length and is not so keen on girth. Anyway she has adjusted to my current girth( took awhile) but doesn't want more. Length on the other hand she loves and could probably handle more, so I have considered going a fraction longer. I have been 7.75" bpel plus for a number of years and it can be an issue. I have handled this techniquely through a number of methods. Some girls have put their hand around the base of my dick to stop it going in too deep ,sometimes I have avoided certain positions and yes changing the angle can work somrtimes. I also avoid tiny girls as experience has shown on average,repeat on average they find a longer dick harder to handle.

Comment

crazy how half an inch changes everything.. before i started every girl i slept with had no problem accommodating my length, now it seems im just that little bit too much. I never had any complaints of pain before now, and its only over the last few weeks the girl has been complaining.. HAS TO BE SAID THO, i wouldnt be here if it wasnt for her goin on about size so much, part of me is sayin serves her right!!!!

I really want to focus on girth now tho. what was your starting girth pegasus? also how do you mean 'bone-pressed' erect girth? ive been doing ulis supras and 'clamping' with a sock. but in that routine im still doing wet jelqs and stretches. Think i should omit them or leave them in? thing is the routine im doing at the moment seems to be working for me, but i feel i have enough length. i dont care to be longer, only fatter

and tiny girls?? damn, dunno what it is but i love em small :P ha

Comment

Yes I have grown .5" base penis erect girth since I met my partner and it made a big difference.
              Seems to me if you were over 7" to start with and she wa "going on abot size" it does serve her right. My partner did not however Iand I stoped gaining girth at her request.
              My starting girth was 4.75".

Comment

I suspect that if your previous routine included girth and length exercises, but you only gained length or mostly length, gaining girth might be a problem. Then again, if you only started in October, it isn't like you have been pounding your bad boy all that long. Perhaps concentrate on the girth stuff. Many claim (not I), that girth exercises add to length also, if it does, then girth work for you could be two folded - girth gains and length maintenance.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

cheers lads. Will keep everything ye said in mind. No rbi im not at it that long, im only in my 4th month of PE.. into 5th soon. Gained great length and a bit of girth as well. But for the last month ive been workin hard on girth. Full exercise is like this:

10 mins warm up
                  10 mins stretch
                  20 mins wet jelq
                  30 mins edge uli supra
                  20 mins clamp with sock (kind of a mix of traction and clamping)

my workout isnt like clockwork, but this is the gist of it. Think i should leave it as or chop n change? to be honest, i dont want to completely remove wet jelqs and stretches without changing how i do everything, cos then it'll just feel like im masterbating strangely.. :P Girth seems to be harder for me alright. I have gained alright, but not as quickly as length, and it seems to require much more effort.

Pegasus, i started with over 7 inches BONE PRESSED. usable 6.5. now im 7 usable (some days more some days less - DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE HOW SIZE FLUCTUATES OR AM I GOING CRAZY??)) maybe she wasnt complaining about size, but she went on about it enough for me to feel insecure about it. What can i say, im going out with a nurse! anyways now im thanking her it! Ive never felt so good about whats in my pants

cheers for the input here ppl, i appreciate it.

Comment

Good post rbi ,of course my situation is somewhat different to Always, as I am more experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      My starting girth was 4.75".
                      This gives me hope.
                      BPEL: 7, 7.25 7.5 7.75 8 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5
                      MSEG: 4.65,
                      4.75 4.8 4.9 5 5.1 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.75 5.8 5.9 6

Comment

Yes Pegasus. How long have you been PEing for to get from 4.75 girth to over 6?
                        6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
                        My Progress Log

Comment

I have a similar problem to Always Ready Brek and am similarly wondering about changing my routine.

I've gained a good 0.8'' in length but am struggling to get any of the 0.5'' of girth gain goal, being well into my 5th month of hard PE'ing that includes Flaccid Bends, and V-Jelq's at a 70%+ erection. I'm just concerned I may hit the maximum in length gains I'll tolerate, forcing me to switch early into just maintaining gains before I can get that desired 0.5'' girth gain.

I'm ultimately not sure whether I should maybe replace/reduce stretches and rotations for something like horse squeezes, as I'm not sure if my penis is conditioned enough after 4+ months for them or if doing them could cause injury?

Comment

shambok id say try em. i dont think you can condition any more. Just take it easy on em and listen to your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Always Ready Brek View Post
                              crazy how half an inch changes everything.. before i started every girl i slept with had no problem accommodating my length, now it seems im just that little bit too much. I never had any complaints of pain before now, and its only over the last few weeks the girl has been complaining.. HAS TO BE SAID THO, i wouldnt be here if it wasnt for her goin on about size so much, part of me is sayin serves her right!!!!

I really want to focus on girth now tho. what was your starting girth pegasus? also how do you mean 'bone-pressed' erect girth? ive been doing ulis supras and 'clamping' with a sock. but in that routine im still doing wet jelqs and stretches. Think i should omit them or leave them in? thing is the routine im doing at the moment seems to be working for me, but i feel i have enough length. i dont care to be longer, only fatter

and tiny girls?? damn, dunno what it is but i love em small :P ha
                              Do you have a curved penis? Mine is curved but i'm about 7.5 inches on the right side and I guess this is not the same
                              problem for women, because of the shape of the vagina? Or am I wrong here? All girls i've been with sits on it all the way to
                              to base...
                              BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                              EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X