- 02-05-2011 #1
I was reading through some posts and an unnamed admin on this site said; "You DO NOT do ANY penis exercises with a full erection. This has been discussed for years." Which got me a bit curious, obviously, plenty of people do PE with a full erection (pumping), however, why would erect stretches be considered so bad when pumping to above 100% erection is generally considered fine?
Everything should be done in moderation of course but has anyone suffered ill-effects from modest erect stretches?
- 02-05-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
The only similarities there would be between stretching while at 100% erect and pumping at 100% erect, is that your penis is 100% erect. With stretching, you're trying to do just that; stetch. Pumping just uses a vacuum to draw blood into the penis and fill it. Trying to really stretch your penis while 100% erect can easily cause some serious damage.
Erect Stretch - penis exercise For Size and Hardness
- 02-06-2011 #3
Last edited by first; 02-06-2011 at 09:45 AM.
- 02-06-2011 #4
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
The stretching caused by pumping is not intended to work on the TA. The extra blood pressure inside is intended to fill the CC's to their maximum capacity and promote smooth muscle growth. Flaccid stretches work mostly on the TA and ligaments. I personally have stretched and hung weights while erected without any problem, but it might be more effective to stretch while flaccid or just a little bit of erection.
- By slanker in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:44 PM
- By DryJelq in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2011, 10:33 PM
- By DryJelq in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:27 PM
- By Motivation 2 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-05-2010, 03:52 PM
- By boxer in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2010, 09:19 PM