Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rest days and guilty feelings (Finally told the wifey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest days and guilty feelings (Finally told the wifey)

I have been at this PE adventure for 132 days full speed. I have never taken a rest day in fear of falling off the regiment. I finally came clean with myt wife this morning about my increased size and so I can keep from having to be so sneaky about my routines. My wife said she was always happy with my size but noticed a huge difference and this explains her yearning for more and more sex!

I am taking a day break before I measure again in the morning after a few weeks of no ruler!!!

Should I feel guilty for taking a day off when I am conditioned to go everyday???
    Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
    Shortdog 2019

No you shouldn't feel guilty. PE is a lifestyle, and one day off won't break your lifestyle. In fact, you've solidified it as part of your life by letting your wife in on it, so now PE should be even easier for you to get in at home without sneaking!
    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Definitely not. Be proud.
      "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
      - Maya Angelou

Comment

132 days without a rest day? What's your gains? Also what's your regimine?

Comment

A rest day can be important for growth man i really would not worrie about it !

Comment

132 days without rest?!!!! You are iron man.
            AP90 member.

Comment

You're lucky it didn't fall off! Rest is as important as is the consistency of your routine!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You're dedicated man!

Didn't your wang feel sore after all those days?
                +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

wow... Even I'm not that wild... but your gains are impressive. Rest proved beneficial for me

Comment

Congratulations¡ U did very well 132 day continuosly¡

Comment

I have been gaining with 100% manual exercises! I just didn't want to take days off! Now that my wife is in on the secret I feel a lot better.
                      Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
                      Shortdog 2019

Comment

Shortdog don't feel guilty at all; you need to take days off to let yourself heal!
                        I was not seeing gains and took time off and had great gains.
                        REST my friend you will notice a big difference.
                        Keep up the PEing with REST.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
                        Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
                        Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

I am really happy she knows! It gives me a chance to try new times, routines, and environments.I had used the bathroom at work...but half hour sets was ridiculously risky! I also had to do it at home under the cloak of secrecy, which caused a lot of problems. Now I am going to be able to concentrate and focus!!

Thanks for the post!
                          Shortdog 2019

Comment

Thanks...I am entering a brand new chapter in PE!
                            Shortdog 2019

Comment

It seems that a lot of the high gainers exercise with little to no rest. Did you get fatigued or were you able to recover enough each day where you feel little effect? I do some decently intense workouts yet I feel like I could do it every day but don't, I may start having less off days if I can.

Comment

Working...
                              X