My Amazing Regiment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Amazing Regiment.

Okay, I've been jelqing for two months now and have made about a two inch gain in length and a inch and a half gain in girth. Okay, I think I came up with the best exercise and I want to share it to help others. Let me know what you think.

Monday-Thursday:
    2 min warm up(hot rag wrap)
    10 thirty second stretches. (Stretch in all directions/One direction at a time)
    50 Regular jelqs(25 five second Kegel holds after this set)
    50 Jelqs(With five second holds/(15 five second Kegel holds after this set)
    20 Jelqs(With 10 ten second kegel holds after this set)

When your done:
    -Rest for five to ten mins.
    -Try to hold one kegel for long as possible(My maximum is one minute)
    -2 min warm-down(Hot rag wrap)

Friday
    -Rest

Saturday
    -Masturbate(Up to three times MAXIMUM)

Sunday
    -Rest

2" x .5" in two months? Damn.
    Congrats either way!
    NP97
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by NP97; 02-08-2011, 02:03 PM.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

If that really happened then congrats. That's very unlikely to gain that much in two months. I would find that hard to believe in 6 months time. Are you sure about this?

Comment

Were they low erection jelqs?

Comment

Let us congratulate one another on gains; I see no reason nor any good to come out of questioning what the OP has written.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

2 x 1.5 in 2 months are by far the quickest gains I've heard. Congrats. How much would you say is down to EQ?
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Well, to be honest, you don't even have to be rock hard to jelq good(and you should never be). There were times when I was only 30% hard. This is basically how it goes, if your erection is at 50% yet your doing real good jelqs, your going to gain more length than width. Jelqing with a higher percent erection= more girth gain. Guess it has something to do with the amount of blood. I will not lie to anyone trying to gain, this is all real. I myself couldn't believe it at first! lol.

Comment

if you have any information to sell on how you did it, i'll gladly PM you my credit card details

Comment

Ok I apologize for doubting. I'm glad that these gains have happened quickly. You must have a outrageous confident boost. I know that if I was too gain such gains I would be on top the world. What were your starting stats? Did you meet or exceed your goal? Do you plan to continue?

Comment

WOW AMAZING RESULTS KENNETH! CONGRATULATIONS! FANTASTICAL GAINS! VERY INSPIRING! NICE ONE MATE!

Comment

PEskeptic humbly reserves his right to remain skeptical until he sees reason to believe otherwise!

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                        PEskeptic humbly reserves his right to remain skeptical until he sees reason to believe otherwise!
                        DON'T LISTEN KENNY! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE PE HERO!

NICE ONE MATE!

Comment

Thank you all for your congrats. Just do this workout correctly and you should get there.

Originally posted by Always Ready Brek View Post
                          if you have any information to sell on how you did it, i'll gladly PM you my credit card details
                          lol. No need to. xD

Originally posted by JCabral View Post
                          Ok I apologize for doubting. I'm glad that these gains have happened quickly. You must have a outrageous confident boost. I know that if I was too gain such gains I would be on top the world. What were your starting stats? Did you meet or exceed your goal? Do you plan to continue?
                          No problem, I don't blame you for doubting. Like I said, I've even doubted my self and measured it for days not believing what I saw. lol. It's definitely a confidence booster, for sure. My starting stats were 6 1/2(length) and 4(girth). I mean, I plan on continuing after a short break. I mean, why stop? lol

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                          Hence the name, I understand.

Comment

Strange how not ONE of these people who report incredible gains EVER have pics!

Comment

Well I really don't want to put my picks on the net. Besides we have women on here and I have enough trouble fending them off as it is. If there were picks I'd never get any rest!
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X