Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLD Blasters

Trying these...

However on the reverse kegel part...my penis doesnt seem to want to stretch anymore on the reverse kegel?

Also..im struggling with grip.

Maybe by wrist is too wide so making it harder...would an rb fake arm type a stretch be better??

Im doing 50 of these followed by 5mins btc stretch followed by 2 sets of hardcore bathmate stretches.

Do you pre-exhaust your pelvic floor muscles? That should make the reverse kegel easier and may help you feel the stretch.

It's your call on the fake arm thing, if you think your wrist is too wide and a narrower fulcrum will help then go for it.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Hi, Yes I pre exhaust them first.

Comment

Maybe you need to practice reverse kegels more regularly so you have a better understanding of what's going on down there? I don't think you necessarily need to feel more of a stretch or be able to stretch further when you RK.
        But you posted this question over there too so let's see what they say.
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I have never needed the reverse kegel because, with the blasters, the regular kegel results in a half inch to an inch longer temporary increase in length for me.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
            I have never needed the reverse kegel because, with the blasters, the regular kegel results in a half inch to an inch longer temporary increase in length for me.
            Interesting G4, because obviously most guys will get a slight retraction when kegelling while stretching. Much like what happens in the 'LOT' test.
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

hmmm..

Does one think you could use DLD Blasters everyday...as obviously stretching every day is ok.

I was thinking something like.

Mon-Sunday Morning.
              50 DLD Blasters
              1min BTC stretch left, straight, right x 2
              200side to side stretches followed by using this ADS - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Penis-Enlarger...item3364e28d4f

Also on a day on day off basis add in ;
              2 sets of Hardcore bathmate stretches s/seted with horse sqeeuzes and jelqs
              Followed by 5more minutes in the pump
              Edging
              Leeds2010
              Last edited by Leeds2010; 02-09-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

You said at MoS that your EQ has been poor for 5 weeks, and I said there what I'll say now... You're overtraining, why do you insist on adding more?
                Foreskins are friends.

Comment

This is probably less than what i am doing now mate.

DLD says it takes time to adapt?

Comment

Working...
                  X