Warning on Pygeum Bark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning on Pygeum Bark

Fellas, let me tell you, if you're not taking this supplement, and you plan to do so, don't underestimate Pygeum Bark Extract.

I have been on it for 3 days at 200mg. Tonight, I decided to edge and ejaculate. I have drank only probably half a gallon of water today, that apparently isn't enough.

My pre cum was extremely thick and gooey, plus there was a lot. My actually ejaculate volume has increase noticably, but the main thing was the consistency. Extremely thick semen.

The scary part? I couldn't piss afterward. I could feel the stream flowing, but nothing was coming out. After 5 minutes of pushing endlessly, I managed to get a few gooey dribbles. Unbelievable. Kept pushing for minutes on end until I got enough of a stream going to the point I think I got my urethra cleaned out.

Moral of the story? Ease into taking it and make sure you're drinking a lot of water. I can't even imagine combining this with Ejaculoid.

Snooze
    "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
    7.5" EL
    5.5" EG

What exactly is Pygeum Bark Extract and where do you get it? Also you mentioned that, it makes your ejaculation thicker did you notice your ejaculation shooting farther?
    Starting Statistics: 01/10/10 - (EL 4.5000" x EG 4.5000")

Current Statistics: 02/22/11 - (EL 4.7500" x EG 4.5000")

End Goal Statistics: ??/??/?? - (EL 7.5000"x EG 6.0000")

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...daces-log.html

Comment

I got it from ebay, two bottles of 100 caps for like $8. Very cheap.

It's an African tree that helps urinary health/prostate health, but is known to help the volume of male ejaculate.

I shot basically the same distance, but I'm a long shooter as it is.
      "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
      7.5" EL
      5.5" EG

Comment

Sorry to bump an old thread but was hoping someone could give me advice.

Found some Pygeum Bark but it's actual bark shavings sort of.

Would I be better off measuring out 200-300 mg and throwing it into a blender then knocking it back with some water? Or should I boil it and drink as a tea?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalamadea View Post
          Sorry to bump an old thread but was hoping someone could give me advice.

Found some Pygeum Bark but it's actual bark shavings sort of.

Would I be better off measuring out 200-300 mg and throwing it into a blender then knocking it back with some water? Or should I boil it and drink as a tea?
          It is not as simple as grinding it up in a blender. Most of the Pygeum products out there are extracts (I own a supplement store). You would be better off looking for a tea or tincture recipe and trying to figure out a dosage that way.

Comment

Been taking it and noticed my cum is thicker, however, the volume hasn't increased. I don't precum either and never known what the feeling is like. I'm currently taking lecithin, zinc and pygeum. Don't know if my plumbing needs to wait a while for the mess to kick in. Oh, I've been taking them for a week now. If anything, I've noticed that my cum is thicker.
            God I just want to precum... Is it too much to ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by Storm Barney View Post
              Been taking it and noticed my cum is thicker, however, the volume hasn't increased. I don't precum either and never known what the feeling is like. I'm currently taking lecithin, zinc and pygeum. Don't know if my plumbing needs to wait a while for the mess to kick in. Oh, I've been taking them for a week now. If anything, I've noticed that my cum is thicker.
              God I just want to precum... Is it too much to ask for?
              Im with you bro. Keep trying. There's a way. I'm thinking about straight beta sitosterols (plant sterols)

Comment

Working...
              X