Girth's evading me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth's evading me!

Im jelqing with a decent erection level and im doing sometimes 10+ horse squeezes per day at 60sec holds and pressing very hard and putting a lot of pressure within my shaft yet im still sitting at the same girth level of 5.75" anyone got any other suggestions on how to really make some big girth gains?

How long have you been training girth? Be more specific about routine, schedule etc.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Been doing girth excersises since i started peing, was doing "v" jelqs and squeezes from the go, only about 2 or 3 months ago ive really started doing the horse squeezes 5 times a week, at least 5 1 min holds of them but usually il go on and spend upto an hour with them, just getting frustrated that my girth just isn't moving.

Comment

Maybe it's time to do some stretches to get your tunica a little "bigger" *shrugs*

Comment

Try some flaccid bends and tunica tugs. Those are very good for working girth. You're about three months in so if you've been consistent in your routine, you should be able to move into some more intermediate exercises.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

How is .25" girth increase in 4 months = girth evading you?

It's a serious question. Did you gain that in like a month and the last couple of months you have stopped gaining girth?

Comment

Originally posted by Pricaso View Post
              How is .25" girth increase in 4 months = girth evading you?

It's a serious question. Did you gain that in like a month and the last couple of months you have stopped gaining girth?
              Look at his join date, after 4 months (probably around November) he gained that. And although he's been aiming for girth since then he hasn't gained.
              Good point though, I've been at this since May and haven't gained anything in girth (or it's so tiny it's not noticable).

As far as I've read heat is critical for girth training.
              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                Look at his join date, after 4 months (probably around November) he gained that. And although he's been aiming for girth since then he hasn't gained.
                Good point though, I've been at this since May and haven't gained anything in girth (or it's so tiny it's not noticable).

As far as I've read heat is critical for girth training.
                Yea I was a little confused with his signature stating after 4 months; thinking that while he may have joined 2010, he may have just started to seriously PE 4 months ago (I've known about PE for years and did nothing with that knowledge, oh the wasted time).

Yeah seems some if us just are not lucky with the girth gains, I've done PE now for 5 months seriously and little to no gain in girth with the .5" length gain. But I figure I will crack down on girth later when I am closer to length goals.

Comment

I made my girth gains in my very first month, i lost 0.05" of it as well through laziness, just updated everything, for more info check my log. I don't understand how flaccid bends would help girth? and i have no clue what tunica tugs are, some info would be nice? ive been looking at bundle stretches as well but again i struggle to see the benefits of them plus i find them a little akward to do and painful at times.

Comment

LOL well just basically "stretches" for the tunica are semi erect stretches that focus solely on your outer layer... sounds like you've been packing on the smooth muscle workouts so you're probably being limited by the outer shell of your penis.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Extremely helpful link... Take a look

Comment

Originally posted by Brian98 View Post
                      I made my girth gains in my very first month, i lost 0.05" of it as well through laziness, just updated everything, for more info check my log. I don't understand how flaccid bends would help girth? and i have no clue what tunica tugs are, some info would be nice? ive been looking at bundle stretches as well but again i struggle to see the benefits of them plus i find them a little akward to do and painful at times.
                      Millia does a fantastic job at explaining what bundled stretches do in his article: Bundle Stretch

A description of Tunica Tugs

Also have you considered trying clamping for girth?

Comment

Tell me about it. I've been trying in vain to add girth for a few months now. I'm probably not as persistent or regimented as I should be, but I'm finding it difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                          LOL well just basically "stretches" for the tunica are semi erect stretches that focus solely on your outer layer... sounds like you've been packing on the smooth muscle workouts so you're probably being limited by the outer shell of your penis.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Extremely helpful link... Take a look
                          Gave that a read, very interesting but whether or not it's true who knows, i may give it a shot, could add in stretches and flaccid bends i guess along with uli's and see if any girth is gained, thanks very much for the info!

Comment

O bends.

Search the forum for it.
                            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

In that case, if the smooth muscle caught up to the tunica, girth gains will stop, so the tunica has to be expanded, then the smooth muscle afterwards..
                              Warm up with a stretches and v stretches

then do girth exercisez
                              Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Comment

Working...
                              X