No Gains What So Ever !?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Gains What So Ever !?!?!?!

Started January 1st, it's February 13th now.
    2 days on, 1 day off.
    Total of 30 total Pe days and 13 days off.

Routine is done in the shower:

5 minute warm up
    10 minute stretch
    10 minute jelq
    5 minute warm down

Haven't noticed any gains at all in either erect or flaccid.

What am I doing wrong?

What are you doing wrong? Assuming that you will see real changes after a minuscule amount of time doing PE. Just like body building, it's a slow process.

Comment

you spend 20 min a day for a month on PE and expect to see results? excuse me for being blunt but this is not some 5 min abs gimmick. people spend 20 min just on warm-up.

Comment

Dems right, PE in the form of real gains takes time, but its all worth it, but as a start, you should warm up 10 minutes, minimum, and also, patience is essential to PE, wait 3 months before you do any measuring whatsoever, the more you obsess about no gains after a short time the more it will screw with your head. Some people gain a slight bit after a month, some dont gain anything after 3 months, but you cant really know anything before the 3 months is up, if nothing happens after 3 months, then it might be time to change your routine a bit, but 5 min warm up is far too short to get a good warm up.
        Wolfmesser
        Last edited by Wolfmesser; 02-13-2011, 06:00 PM.
        "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfmesser View Post
          Dems right, PE in the form of real gains takes time, but its all worth it, but as a start, you should warm up 10 minutes, minimum.
          Will an extra 5 minute warm up help?

Comment

10 minutes minimum, most people do a 15 minute warm up, or there abouts. Warm ups are important as they put your dick into a "plump" or pliable state which makes expanision easier.

Comment

When I first started I only warmed for 10 minutes and saw a .25" BPEL increase in 4 months.

After a long break from PE I'm reconditioning and have changed my warm up to a good 25-30min and have gained .5" BPEL in a month. I consider the warm up the most important part now; Im not so much of a warm down type since I usually end with edging.

Comment

Originally posted by InNeedOfChange View Post
                Will an extra 5 minute warm up help?
                It will help you prevent injury, but just adding a 5 minute warmup onto a 20 minute session isn't going to lead to some miraculous gains. Take a look around the beginner forum and try out the JP90 program. You'll get far better results over time with that.

Comment

I do 10-15 minute warmup and 6-8 minute warm-down. My routine is:
                  50 jelqs
                  3-4 flaccid bends
                  2 45-second ulis
                  2 30-second squeezes

The point is you may need to increase warm up and warm down and experiment with other exercises. Jelqing wasn't doing much for me at first but ulis/squeezes are what seems to be giving me some girth. The first time I did PE jelqs gave me all the girth I gained but the second time around I needed the squeezes to gain it back (I haven't gained back all the girth I lost yet though). So it's complicated - you need to try different techniques, carefully. Of course everyone is different, some see nothing for months and months and then the gains come. If you find a good routine and stick with it for 1-2 years you will probably have a much bigger penis. I think it will be harder to gain if you are starting out big - like working out or gaining muscle - if you are already fit or you are already muscular losing extra weight or gaining extra muscle will be harder than average.

An addendum, if you are feeling good after and during your workout - barring some turtling afterwards which happens to alot of people - you will gain eventually. When I tried to gain what I lost months ago I wasn't feeling anything after a workout. Some days I would turtle for hours and hours afterwards. As long as that is not happening and you are physically ok you need to find a routine which feels right. If that is not your current routine then you need to focus on other exercises.
                  This is at least my experience in not only overcoming a poor routine but hard-flaccid as well. If you have something like hard-flaccid then that is a whole new story and you need to stop PE and treat that right away. Lots of tea, exercise, and heating will help.
                  ktc0905
                  Last edited by ktc0905; 02-13-2011, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Hey KTC, how do you like the erect squeezes?

Comment

Well the ulis and the squeezes are really the same only at different spots right?
                      The squeezes are the the only thing I've tried so far that increase the girth, even temporarily as well as permanently. Sometimes it feels a bit uncomfortable while I'm doing them yet they work so much better than jelqing atm.

Comment

So if I went to a 10-15 minute warm up, can I get rid of the warm down at the end?

Do warm downs matter that much?

Comment

Just like you should always do a warm up, you should always do a warm down. You can't replace one for the other.

Comment

Ok,

I'm going to stick with the 10 minute jelqing and the 10 minute stretching, but going to up my warm ups from 5 - 15 minutes and keep my warm downs to 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ktc0905 View Post
                              I do 10-15 minute warmup and 6-8 minute warm-down. My routine is:
                              50 jelqs
                              3-4 flaccid bends
                              2 45-second ulis
                              2 30-second squeezes

The point is you may need to increase warm up and warm down and experiment with other exercises. Jelqing wasn't doing much for me at first but ulis/squeezes are what seems to be giving me some girth. The first time I did PE jelqs gave me all the girth I gained but the second time around I needed the squeezes to gain it back (I haven't gained back all the girth I lost yet though). So it's complicated - you need to try different techniques, carefully. Of course everyone is different, some see nothing for months and months and then the gains come. If you find a good routine and stick with it for 1-2 years you will probably have a much bigger penis. I think it will be harder to gain if you are starting out big - like working out or gaining muscle - if you are already fit or you are already muscular losing extra weight or gaining extra muscle will be harder than average.

An addendum, if you are feeling good after and during your workout - barring some turtling afterwards which happens to alot of people - you will gain eventually. When I tried to gain what I lost months ago I wasn't feeling anything after a workout. Some days I would turtle for hours and hours afterwards. As long as that is not happening and you are physically ok you need to find a routine which feels right. If that is not your current routine then you need to focus on other exercises.
                              This is at least my experience in not only overcoming a poor routine but hard-flaccid as well. If you have something like hard-flaccid then that is a whole new story and you need to stop PE and treat that right away. Lots of tea, exercise, and heating will help.
                              i thought gains are permanent, what do u mean u lost size?
                              Starting Measurements (11/5/2011)
                              FL:4
                              FG:4 9/16
                              NBPEL: 5 15/16
                              BPEL: 6.5
                              EG: 5 7/16

Comment

Working...
                              X