This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.75 inch girth bit to much for most women

Well, I looked at a toilet roll and this one had, inside, 5.75 inches. That is a lot, I bet most women
    cannot get this girth inside? Perhaps I should consider changing my goals, because it will certainly be hard to fit
    6 inches dick in most women. I am currentlu 5.25 EG but have been 4.75 EG so I have gain .5 in little bit over a year
    of peing. But I have not been on it dedicated. Anyway, the recent two woman i've been with it just fit, but it was
    very tight. .5 more girth and I think it would be much more difficult. So, what do you guys think, and perhaps
    any women here have a answer to this? Yes I know, many posts on this topic, but I will add this anyway.
    And yes all women are different, but most are the same.

5.5 to 5.75 to much for most women?
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Considering I was with a girl at 5" girth and she said I had a fat cock.
    Last one I was with I was 5.25-5.5"... dunno where in there actually. She was VERY tight and we needed mucho foreplay.

With higher girth more 'warming up' is needed to not hurt her. It's not really too much for most women, but it's a lot still.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I think the female members will be able to answer this question better, there are a lot of guys here who want more than 6" in girth. 5.75" will be to much for a few women but i wouldn't say the majority of them. Women can adapt to new sizes within reason, providing it is not a big difference. I am currently 5" in girth and my goal is to be 5.5".
      Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
      Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
      Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

I'd say most women can probably take 6+ girth but for a lot of them they are most likely going to require a bunch of foreplay. That doesn't mean just because they can take it though that it's comfortable or their preferred size. It can probably have negative effect on a quickie since she wouldn't have the time needed to prepare.

Comment

Well, that is almost exactly the girth I had at the base before marriage and I am about .5" greater in circumference now. My wife certainly has no trouble with it but before marriage I had a couple of partners (out of 15 or 16) who did complain of soreness after vigorous vaginal intercourse, and didn't want to do it again for a couple or three days. Occasionally, they would get small superficial skin tears at the vaginal entrance that required a longer period of abstinence, which was sort of a drag. Curiously, they never complained of discomfort during intercourse, although at times they felt quite snug, sometimes almost uncomfortably so.

As for the other women I had sex with, I never encountered any woman who I was unable to penetrate, but I have read of a couple of guys of the same circumference who did. I get that only a small percentage of women would actually find that girth unworkable for vaginal sex, though.

Comment

I'm shooting for 6.25 or 6.5 so that if I do infact lose some while "cementing" my gains, i'll not be able to fall all the way back to low 5s. I may fall back to 5.75 or 6.0 Which is fine by me. i started at 5.25

5.25 was a tight fit??? i need some of the women you're with!!!
            somebodyelse
            Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-15-2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Guys, what about oral sex??? I've been thinking about this for my goals. I put the end of my cylindrical electric razor in my mouth to test how it would fit(girth, not length). I don't think I've got a small mouth but it did strain to fit in. Measurement was 5.5", exactly. I think much more than that and oral sex may become a chore for some women. It made me think about how big I would like to develop. I like oral a lot, so I am going to depart with these wise words "What fits into the pussy, may not fit into the mouth".
              Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
              Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
              Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

All i know is a lot of women would prefer huge girth to huge length.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                My Loggy Log

Comment

I am right around 5.5" girth at the glans. Personally, I have a bit of difficulty getting something of that circumference past my teeth. I can do it, but just barely, and I wouldn't last long.

Fortunately, my wife's mouth is a little bigger. She can suck my cock for a long time, but most of the time she has the end in her mouth, but not past her teeth. When she does, I get occasional tooth scrapes, but I am a bit over 5.6" or so at the end of the shaft. Before marriage, even though I was a bit less in circumference, I had several partners who complained that they had difficulty with fellatio and me, and that their jaws would fatigue very quickly, and again, I did get scraped a bit at times. One factor that may come into play in this regard is the fact that a lot of guys have a quite oval cross section, being wider than they are "tall" and that might not require the fellator/fellatrix to open their jaws quite as widely. I am pretty cylindrical, however.

I have never been deep-throated, but that was not all that common an undertaking before I was married either. (The movie "Deep Throat" came out when I was in college).

You didn't mention anal, but for what it is worth, that did not work the only time I tried it. That was with a girl who had done it with other men, and suggested it to me. I followed her recommendations but we gave it up after a good try and neither of us brought the topic up again.

My wife is an "exit only" type, and again, anal intercourse was not nearly as mainstream as it is now before I was married. I have actually heard some women maintain that they can accommodate larger girth anally than vaginally (once they become accustomed to it).

Comment

With the proper "warm-up" I don't think a 6" girth is a problem at all. You just have to make sure you and she go through a lot of foreplay so that she is nicely "lubed up." A properly prepared woman is absolutely no problem--unless of course, you are talking about some teenage virgin.

Much like preparing your cock for a jelqing session, you need a long period to warm her up properly. Then she should start excreting enough natural lubrication to make entry quite easy. At least this has always been my experience.

Comment

"All women are different but most are the same." What the fuck does THAT mean?

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                        With the proper "warm-up" I don't think a 6" girth is a problem at all. You just have to make sure you and she go through a lot of foreplay so that she is nicely "lubed up." A properly prepared woman is absolutely no problem--unless of course, you are talking about some teenage virgin.

Much like preparing your cock for a jelqing session, you need a long period to warm her up properly. Then she should start excreting enough natural lubrication to make entry quite easy. At least this has always been my experience.
                        Ditto
                        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                          Ditto
                          have you encountered any problems at your size? Just asking as your almost an inch larger than size the title of the thread suggests is 'too much'.
                          PE'ing on and off for a few years.
                          Current: 8 (bpel - top) (Around 8.5 side bpel) x 5 (meg)

Goal: More girth!
                          8 x 5.5

Comment

Well I guess many women have a limit, which might be around 5.5 without having to get into foreplay for a long time before they are
                            ready. Every woman is different down there but average can't handle it directly.

After what you guys said perhaps aiming for 6" isn't that bad after all... I will keep my target While pumping tonight I got
                            up to 5.50(5.75 max), those this mean I have good potential to make it even bigger? Remember before I was 4.75(pumped perhaps 5.10).

Thank you!
                            BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                            EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

hahaha
                              +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                              +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Working...
                              X