- 02-18-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
Is it a good sign if the glans is bigger (like i do not have to keagel to make it grow) when erect,
like I do not have to strain it. When I do this, it just gets a little bit bigger, before it just shrunk up.
So, this must be a sign of growth? How come?
- 02-18-2011 #2
It's a good sign of increased EQ (erection quality), which of course is a good sign by itself.Foreskins are friends.
- By Hockey_NY in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2011, 04:58 PM
- By nikola85 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:14 AM
- By Motivation 2 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 07-30-2010, 03:53 PM
- By growing4her in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-31-2009, 07:55 AM
- By Jammin_James in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2008, 04:57 PM