- 02-18-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
I has been using ID glide lube 275ml water-based for 4 weeks now. It has been good when I use it with the vacuum pump, it is run out now and the price is bit expensive tho. I brought it from amazon which cost me £9.19. I am not going to buy it again unless you tell me why I should do so. Please could you kindly tell me what water-based lube is the best for me to use that will last for months, very cheap to buy which I could get more than 275ml that don't smells while it good for your skin?
any advice would be much appreciate.
- 02-18-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- 02-18-2011 #3
I bought some Fleshlights a bit ago and the lube they recommended for those was gun oil (not literal gun oil, it's a lube brand) so that's what I've been using since then. It's supposed to have ingredients that moisturize the skin and approve the general appearance. It works alright, takes a bit to get properly lubricated, but once you're there it doesn't tend to dry too quickly.
That's Gun Oil H20, the water-based one.
- By Maxsize in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 06-23-2011, 05:21 PM
- By WIllywill in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2010, 05:43 AM
- By Turbulence in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-15-2010, 04:14 PM
- By Loftus in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 36Last Post: 09-20-2010, 03:54 AM
- By wants9by7 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 12-25-2009, 09:12 PM