X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis touched toilet bowl??

delete
    moxsum
    Last edited by moxsum; 10-09-2013, 02:44 PM.

mine always touches the inner base of the toilet bowl. But i have never had an infection of any sort. i never sit on public toilets only my own. If in an emergency i need too, i always put toilet paper over the seat and i hold my self up and a sqaut position so i dont touch the seat. And a i take 2 showers a day. if yours touches dont worry, instead be happy yours penis is long enough to touch the inner base of a toilet bowl. im working part time at a grouping home that houses mental dissable patients. I have to help them toilet and shower them, they all are to small to touch inside the toilet when they bend over, i have worked with 6 male clients.

hopefully this makes you feel better and dont worry

Comment

delete
      moxsum
      Last edited by moxsum; 10-09-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Best to keep your toilet bowl clean.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Well ... my dick looks and works just fine. Just the tip looks dirty / darker than rest of the glans. Is that normal.
          Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
            Well ... my dick looks and works just fine. Just the tip looks dirty / darker than rest of the glans. Is that normal.
            Try washing it off see what happens. For men with bigger flaccid hangs this can be an issue.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

A Word to the Wise:

Personal hygiene is important, cut or uncut. It does not matter. Urine, if one has no infections, is perfectly "pure." That's what our kidneys are for. However, if we have an infection, it is a whole different ball game. It just hit me why women are so careful about their personal hygiene since they have to sit on "strange toilets" in extreme situations. My wife, who is Ms. clean, when it comes to personal hygiene, carries her own bottle of alcohol, etc. with her when we leave the house--just in case she has to use a strange toilet.

Now she is paranoid from Alzheimer's, but in this case, it is not paranoid behavior. This is a woman taking care of herself.

I think we guys should follow our women's example and make sure the end of our collective dicks are "sanitary," just in case--and especially if we want a little "nookie." Don't take your girl out grubby and unshaven and expect to get any. It just ain't gonna happen.

My mom used to tell me never to sit on a public toilet. Her advice?? "You never know who has sat on it." Unfortunately, I shit like a goose--always have--so I have learned to be extra careful. I hope you guys do the same.

Follow Titty's advice and when you do have sex, make sure you protect yourself. Is a "quickie" worth pregnancy or an STD? I am fully aware that sexual mores have changed, but personal hygiene is extremely important, especially if you practice anal intercourse, etc.

Comment

Oops, I got off topic a bit. My dick has hit the toilet seat/bowl many a time, especially since my flaccid hang has increased. You can bet your bottom dollar, I am real careful to wash the head off with soap and water, etc. It's using common sense, and again, better safe than sorry.

As others have suggested, clean your toilet often--I would suggest a couple times a week. However, one study claims there are more bacteria in the kitchen sink than in many toilets.

What has been the biggest factor to improved personal and public health? Penicillin and other antibiotics or improved sanitation? This is a rhetorical question.

Comment

Um, g4, how exactly does a goose shit?? lol

And for what it's worth, if I ever use a foreign toilet, I ALWAYS use the paper they provide before I sit down to take care of business. Toilets are disgusting anyway so keeping my ass free and clear of nastiness much less myself is top priority.
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Hmmmmmm

I have never been able to bring myself to use a public toilet facility for more than #1. I'm super particular about my hygiene when it comes to that region so i have to be able to take a shower immediately afterwards.

That said, i have touched the inner bowl while not paying attention. weirded me out and I wiped my thing clean with alcohol, but that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                      Hmmmmmm

I have never been able to bring myself to use a public toilet facility for more than #1. I'm super particular about my hygiene when it comes to that region so i have to be able to take a shower immediately afterwards.

That said, i have touched the inner bowl while not paying attention. weirded me out and I wiped my thing clean with alcohol, but that was it.

This...I rarely if ever go #2 in public.

The original poster...As long as your family members are not running around w/ STD's and you guys clean the toilet a few times a month, it should be OK. This happens to the best of us. When you are done, you can clean w/ soap and water.

A little more serious if it happens in public, I'd agree
                      Hockey_NY
                      Last edited by Hockey_NY; 02-19-2011, 09:43 PM.

Comment

How does a goose shit? Well, a goose shits often. Just don't step in their poo, as Winnie said.
                        Going411x7
                        Last edited by Going411x7; 02-20-2011, 03:17 AM.

Comment

That's nasty. That happened to me when my cock started growing at puberty. Since then I developed an habit of keeping the snake inside a scoop made with my hand every time I sit in the crapper.

Comment

Good advice, pal. Hold your package in your hand--kind of a "hand-made jock strap" so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                              Good advice, pal. Hold your package in your hand--kind of a "hand-made jock strap" so to speak.
                              exactly. I developed that habit so long ago that now is instinct every time I sit down. I just let the glans exposed beyond my fingers so I can pee. I always pee when I take a shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X