Penis Flexing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Flexing

I'm not sure if there is another term for this, or if it is even considered an exercise. But, has anyone ever just built up an erection to as hard as possible and just squeeze the pc muscle as hard as you can for as long you can? I'm wondering if there is anyone who has seen results from this. I used to do it occasionally and my dick got real sore from doing it. not broken sore but exhausted sore.
    length - 7.0
    girth - 5.8

Just out of curiosity how do you of the PC muscle but don't know the name of the exercise? I'm just curious because there is no way I would have ever known about the PC muscle until I started reading into Kegals, which is the exercise you are talking about and are extremely beneficial for EQ/PE.

If you look into JP's90 day routine you will see they recommended daily amount to do.

Also another good way time to use them is in an edging session, work up to your PONR and kegal hard to prevent ejaculation. Continue this for your desired edging session.
    Last edited by Pricaso; 02-19-2011, 09:08 AM.

Comment

well it's my understanding that kegals can be done when you are not erect and throughout the day. so this is mostly considered "edging"?
      length - 7.0
      girth - 5.8

Comment

Oh okay. Yes kegals can be done either erect or soft, since its mostly just a focus of flexing the pc muscle. Erect kegals can be used for a more advance kegal (towel raise kegal). Personally I prefer only erect kegals (doesnt have to be towel raise) since I do them after my PE session and like to get fresh blood into my penis and for the expansion.

And kegals are a vital part of edging, but they are not restricted to edging alone. The point of edging is to get to your PONR and preventing ejaculation in hopes of increasing your control/stamina for sex.

Comment

kegels have a number of uses. Edging (as in edging closer and closer to something) is mainly a stamina exercise where you masturbate to PONR (or a lower peak) and stop yourself until you settle down and can carry on again. I also do it half the time after a PE workout for stretching and bloodflow purposes. Up to half an hour is typically a stamina exercise, though it's also a beneficial exercise for teaching self awareness, Over half an hour, so I'm told it starts to become an enlargement exercise and can bring on erect size gains.

kegel exercises do a number of things. They improve your erection quality (EQ) and the distance you can shoot They can be used to get blood circulating around your penis, and they can be used to help you control your arousal rate by bringing on a strong and effective muscle relaxation when you release. They can also be used in male multiple orgasm (MMO) to prevent you ejaculating while still allowing orgasm. I can't do this last thing though, it takes practice and skill that I don't have yet.

There are a number of useful threads about kegels in the Premature Ejaculation forum which I can dig up if you like.

Does that clear things up?
          "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

probably dont wanna overdo that.. your just gonna tire out your PC muscle.. better to start slow.. and incorporate reverse kegels.

Comment

all is clear now. thanks fellas
              length - 7.0
              girth - 5.8

Comment

Originally posted by stellaadams View Post
                I'm not sure if there is another term for this, or if it is even considered an exercise. But, has anyone ever just built up an erection to as hard as possible and just squeeze the pc muscle as hard as you can for as long you can? I'm wondering if there is anyone who has seen results from this. I used to do it occasionally and my dick got real sore from doing it. not broken sore but exhausted sore.
                Yes they're called super kegels. It is an advanced stamina exercise which is normally performed at the end of a workout after the enlarging exercises. Big Al suggests doing 5 reps for as long as you can ideally 50 seconds or more.
                Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

thanks viper. that's exactly what i was looking for!
                  length - 7.0
                  girth - 5.8

Comment

Originally posted by stellaadams View Post
                    thanks viper. that's exactly what i was looking for!
                    Happy to help
                    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                    X