which is the better way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which is the better way?

which way to measure the penis? side ways or on top of it?
    this a a side question I measure up to 6.5 inches on the side and 6. 4ish from the top. Am I average size or above? I don't know I keep thinking I am below. thanks in advance

Whichever way you decide to use just stick with it and don't change, I measure on the top.

Comment

I measure from the side. Always have. I think it makes up for my upward curve a bit (which is tough to do with a ruler).
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

thanks I will still to one. And are my measurements normal size or below? thanks again.

Comment

If this is bone-pressed, you are above normal (which is around 5.6-5.8"). If your measurement is non bone-pressed, then it depends on the size of your fat pad...
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

You're above average. I measure from the top and ignore my upward curve but like has been said measure the same way to track progress.

But after over a year being a member here I assume you have some PE experience?
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I have heh work got in the way had to stop for a bit, I am back in the seat now worked my way up slowly, going to aim for more length and girth. I am above average? wow I thought I was below thanks. just wondering what is the normal length than? I guess its cause of the hype and things you hear, I thought I was below

Comment

Working...
              X