Thread: L-Lysine and Hanging?
- 02-21-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
Should I be taking L-Lysine while I'm currently hanging?
I read that the deformation of collagen is a good thing when hanging, and If I understand correctly L-lysine restores collagen.So I wasn't sure if this was counter productive.
- 02-22-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
I wouldn't take any supplements tailored for PEing I think they are mostly useless. Just get enough protein to live/work out (which will include Lysine). No need to supplement it unless you are doing it to control herpes outbreaks or the like.Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
BPEL: Approx. 6
End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
Goal: NBPEL: 7
New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.
- By bulldog28 in forum The GymReplies: 12Last Post: 01-25-2015, 11:49 PM
- By kingpole in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:27 AM
- By GQ1 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2010, 01:05 PM
- By sexfacebook in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 10-29-2009, 01:45 PM
- By Zulu in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2008, 04:53 AM