What did SHE say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did SHE say?

I, personally, have just started PE. But for those who have had a steady partner for a while and have experienced significant penis growth over time, how did your woman react? Was she shocked? Did she know something was going on? I'm interested because my girl already loves the sex we have and I can't wait for her to see (and feel) the progressive results over time.

Truth be told, unless you tell them, they may never know.

When I first started EQ went up drastically she said, "Wow you must be a lot harder." The progress is so slow, and women have no concept of it still growing that if you have sex a lot she either wont notice, or more likely refuse (in her own mind) to believe that you are bigger.

Things you should know: I have been with her 8 years, I stealth PE (about 2 years), when we met I was under 6" bpel and 5" EG, now im around 7.5" bpel and 6 EG, still she hasnt mentioned anything....

NE

Comment

Like NeverEnuff stated, she may never know. I didn't start PE until after we were together. While she thought the sex was thru the roof before, she has noticed the size change and loves it. She doesn't quite know about my PE, but she has noticed the size increase.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

My wife noticed right away! I usually engage in intercourse 2X per week. One night she said, "why does it feel so good?" I just laughed to myself. She started wanting it more and the moaning increased. I began to hit spots and she chalked it up as increased labido?
        I eventually told her after I had gained 2 solid inches. I wanted to let her know so she would allow me 30-45 minutes of PE time per day.I do my routine early before coffee and my morning shower. No more sneaking around ect....she had no problem with that given the reward!
        Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
        Shortdog 2019

Comment

after many weeks of sex...each week she said ooh I cant stand it..then her pussy adapted to the new size..The next week WTF I again cant stand it...Many weeks after she understund and said what the fuck are you doing with this thing is it growing with time??
          What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

My woman just asked two nights ago... "So how does your penis keep getting bigger?"

Until this point, I have told her that it has grown due to nature of our sex-life (35 times per month, with major edging/ballooning 80% of the time). This is partially true as my penis grew once we were dating which led me to look for answers why, which led me to this site and the beginning of my PE career. Just two days ago was the first time I admitted to stretching it whenever I got the chance. She said, why??? I said I never knew my penis could actually grow. Now I want it to keep growing. She really doesn't even care, but I know she's intrigued. Who wouldn't be?
            8-1-10 11-1-11
            BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
            BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
            MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
            NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
            BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by bobberick View Post
              My woman just asked two nights ago... "So how does your penis keep getting bigger?"

Until this point, I have told her that it has grown due to nature of our sex-life (35 times per month, with major edging/ballooning 80% of the time). This is partially true as my penis grew once we were dating which led me to look for answers why, which led me to this site and the beginning of my PE career. Just two days ago was the first time I admitted to stretching it whenever I got the chance. She said, why??? I said I never knew my penis could actually grow. Now I want it to keep growing. She really doesn't even care, but I know she's intrigued. Who wouldn't be?
              Your rate of gaining is awesome...Great job.

Comment

Thanks man. I definitely feel blessed. Consistency and focus are the name of the game IMHO.
                8-1-10 11-1-11
                BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Working...
                X