trouble about edging, getting used to it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble about edging, getting used to it again

I just got back into PE about a week ago, and haven't been doing anything PE related. I noticed that when I try to edge I can't hold the edging session for that long (5 minutes before I burst) before it used to be about 10-15 minute edging session before I finally let loose.

The way I edge, I stop and go, stop, and go. Is this something I just need to get back used to which involves time over time.

When I started edging with PE, i had the same problem but then I got better and better at it.
    start
    bpel - 6.435"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - ???

current
    bpel -
    6.625"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
    bpel - 7.5"
    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

I think that you have to learn again to listen to your body. Try at first not to go too close from the PONR using start/stop edging. With time, you should try to go closer and closer from the PONR and your control should be better...
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

^right on.
      start
      bpel - 6.435"
      midshaft eg - 4.5"
      base eg - ???

current
      bpel -
      6.625"
      midshaft eg - 4.5"
      base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
      bpel - 7.5"
      eg - 5.25"

long term goal
      The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
        I think that you have to learn again to listen to your body. Try at first not to go too close from the PONR using start/stop edging. With time, you should try to go closer and closer from the PONR and your control should be better...
        Listen to NormalGuy. He is right on target, shipmate.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
        X