Increasing Glans video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing Glans video

I did this video. I am not sure yet if it will have an impact in the future..but its something I am trying to do every other day as a way to increase the size of my head.

I think I have a decent sized head already, but hey the more the merrier right

I do love how my head looks when fully inflated, so I want to push the envelope a bit to increase its size.

http://rapidshare.com/files/449395271/glans_enlarge.mp4

In a nutshell, here are my steps

1. I get myself plump enough to where I can kegal blood into my head freely.
    2. I pull my foreskin back enough to expose the head that is slightly inflated to begin with. As you can see in the video, I am using my thumb and pointer finger (palm facing away from my body) to create a ring to be used at my glans ridge
    3. I clamp down to ensure a tight clamp and to test whether blood can escape. I loosen my grip and kegal some in, then force it clamped down again. I do this several times creating a fairly plump tight head, but relatively less plump shaft.
    4. If I am beginning to get my shaft engorged, I will clamp with my free hand at the base ensuring an even plumper glans and tightness. I will also lightly move my hand forward to force more blood into my glans.
    5. Sometimes I will rotate my hand left or right...this sometimes creates a bit more tension and firmness in the glans.

I know the video sucks and maybe I am doing the exercise wrong, but it "seems" like it has merit. I plan on doing this whenever I get free time to be honest...be it at home, the bathroom at the office, etc... I figure what can it hurt as long as its done safely right? Some other members have come up with contraptions to ensure a plump head for an extended amount of time. Maybe I will get there..but this is baby steps.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

almost 70 views...nobody?

Comment

Have you gained from this yet? Glans clamping always seemed interesting but it's hard to find people who've actually done it with results.

Comment

file download limit reached

Comment

Christ. Do not fuck about with your glans, trust me I know from experience.

You're going to do yourself a serious injury if you're not careful, trust me, be careful.

Comment

what happened Falcon?

Sorry the download limit reached , that sucks. Will have to find another route.

Comment

Working...
            X