• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cc-cs issue

Hey guys

I been at my beginners routine now correctly for one or two months

I been realizing i been getting girthier BUT

I dont see an improvement in the cs(deeper section) but I got wider by like a cm or half an inch

When i look down its starting to look thick, when I look at it from the side it doesnt and looks disproportianate.

Im doing regular jelqs, v-jelqs on a routine basis with 5 ulis and the squeeze here and there once in 2-3 days

today I started to do my v jelqs sideways and overhand grip jelqs hoping to fix this issue in the future.

I messaged a few of my friends here about this but I wanted to get the opinion of the site as a whole, has anyone experienced this before? if so what should I do about it?

Is the cs somehow different to gain than the cc? is there more tunica on there or something? let me hear all your opinions
    Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Oh and I did some research, there actually isnt tunica on the underside(cs) of the penis, the cs is there by itself as a spongy tissue connecting to the urethra, the cc on the other hand is covered by the tunica.

Ill just make sure that my forefinger rides along my cs next time because my jelqing grip includes the forefinger riding along the cc with more pressure being added to the cc, let me hear your opinions tho.

Comment

UJ's will definitely help.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Im just a rookie for that but Ill try it eventually
        do you use the overhand grip for that or the regular grip? the regular grip gets the sides more because the forefinger is at the cc, and when you twist it 90 degrees for it to get to the cs it feels so uncomfy.

but yeah, I mean everyone's cs is made up of the same tissue and there is no tunica at the cs section so if you gained a lot there why shouldn't I right?

Comment

Maybe it is my girth size or hand size or both, but when I jelq I use an overhand grip and my finger tips naturally fall on my CS.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
          X