Size loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size loss?

Hey guys I've been at it for about 3 months and my dick is a bit smaller now than when I started. I've lost about .25 inch give or take in girth and length. Anyone else ever have this problem?
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

just a bad day for your dick, i dont think its possible to lose size from doing the exercises. Did you measure correctly in the beginning?
    BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
    EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by hollywod8691 View Post
      just a bad day for your dick, i dont think its possible to lose size from doing the exercises. Did you measure correctly in the beginning?
      Yea, I measured correctly. I mean now my length is usually the same but sometimes does lose about .25 inch. But my girth used to always be around five, sometimes just under and many times over. But now my girth is like 4.8, when it used to be 5-5.1ish. Weird.

Comment

Overtraining maybe. A marathon runner is skinny as a rail but a sprinter is stocky
        and muscular. Is your training regimen of a marathon runner? To much of a good
        thing is a bad thing.

Comment

Hi Amiok

Why don't you start a progress log? then everytime you do a workout just list all the exercises your doing. Then i'm quite sure the moderators and other pegymers will constantly come onto your log and give you advice about your routine.

Otherwise we can't really help you if we don't know your routine.

Good luck!

Comment

What he said ^

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
              Hi Amiok

Why don't you start a progress log? then everytime you do a workout just list all the exercises your doing. Then i'm quite sure the moderators and other pegymers will constantly come onto your log and give you advice about your routine.

Otherwise we can't really help you if we don't know your routine.

Good luck!
              Ok. What do I do? Where do I put this at? Thanks.

Comment

To start your progress log just open a new thread in the progress forum, give it a good name like Amioks progress log so everybody knows who's log it is (choose whatever name you like) then off you go.

Then basically everytime you workout, detail your workout, give your opinion on how you think the workout went, just basically talk about anything you like, afterall it's your log.

Then if every workout is detailed in your log and you need help just ask a moderator or an experienced member to have a quick look at your log and i'm sure they would be willing to help. Even without asking i'm sure lots of PEgymers will be constantly on your log giving advice.

I think a log will definately help you in the long run get the PE results you want. So i would go for it if i were you.

Best of luck!

Comment

Schlittle, I started a progress log. Thanks. Here's the link.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/23619-amioks-progress-log.html#post245042

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                    Yea, I measured correctly. I mean now my length is usually the same but sometimes does lose about .25 inch. But my girth used to always be around five, sometimes just under and many times over. But now my girth is like 4.8, when it used to be 5-5.1ish. Weird.
                    Still the same, fucking blows. My dick doesn't seem as "full" as it used to, if that makes sense. I used to not be able to go all the into a tp roll and now I have no real problem.

Comment

It happen to me too, amiok. I was major pissed off because I was gaining before the weeks before the loss measurement. I was over-training probably. I took a week off and after a couple of weeks the girth came back. I've gained some length recently and my girth is almost back. I would imagine the only way your dick will shrink is either you over-trained or under-trained.
                      Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                      Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                      Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
                        It happen to me too, amiok. I was major pissed off because I was gaining before the weeks before the loss measurement. I was over-training probably. I took a week off and after a couple of weeks the girth came back. I've gained some length recently and my girth is almost back. I would imagine the only way your dick will shrink is either you over-trained or under-trained.
                        Well, I may have overtrained in the beginning. But I had taken some time off and am now doing a prescribed workout, so hopefully it will come back. But man I've been doing this almost a year and I have lost size

Comment

Well, I may have overtrained in the beginning. But I had taken some time off and am now doing a prescribed workout, so hopefully it will come back. But man I've been doing this almost a year and I have lost size
                          The measurements you took when you started must of been inaccurate, just keep doing what you're doing and you'll soon put donkeys to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                            The measurements you took when you started must of been inaccurate, just keep doing what you're doing and you'll soon put donkeys to shame.
                            They could have been but I know how my dick looked and felt. Doesn't feel the same now. And the tp roll thing kind of points to me being right about the size loss. Same rolls but now I fit in pretty easy with a little scrape on the sides, I used to not be able to go all the way to the base without really pushing.

Comment

They could have been but I know how my dick looked and felt. Doesn't feel the same now. And the tp roll thing kind of points to me being right about the size loss. Same rolls but now I fit in pretty easy with a little scrape on the sides, I used to not be able to go all the way to the base without really pushing.
                              When you took your first measurements you might of had lower EQ, when I have low EQ or a softer dick it is bigger than when it is rock hard. So your EQ might have improved and made it smaller.

Comment

Working...
                              X