New exercises for y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New exercises for y'all

I would like to share a few new exercise techniques with PE GYM. I learnt some of these techniques in an e-book called "Ironman Penis". Supposedly these techniques come from Russian gymnast training and a few other Soviet training discoveries.

First technique is called simply, 'myofacial release'. The technique is for girth. The authors of Ironman Penis claim this technique will greatly increase the girth gains from jelqing and pumping by stetching and relaxing the tunica that encapsulates the corpora cavernosa. The technique itself is to be used in conjunction with other girth work.

Myofacial release on the penis is performed prior to your girth work or during a break in girth work sets. Start by warming the penis up very well. Heat is very important for relaxing the tissues to allow for maximum expansion and circulation. Next, achieve maximum erection level and continue to keep the penis warm. Now, using the tip of your thumb and/or index finger press into a spot on your corpora cavernosa and press in firmly while massaging in a circular motion. Do this for 20-30 seconds, then immediatly move over to the area adjacent and continue till you have massaged every area of the corpora cavernosa. All the while maintaining full erection and engorgement.

I have found that clamping off at the base of the penis with your free hand helps considerably while performing the myofacial release. Continue to keep the penis warm all the while doing the myofacial release massage.

This is time consuming but may well be of great benifit to girth work, especially if you feel that the tunica may be your limiting factor. The author of Ironman Penis stated that while jelqing does force more blood into the penis, most of the mechanical force is directed in a longitudinal direction and less so in lateral direction which in important for maximum expansion when girth gain is the objective. Makes alot of sense to me.

What I have found is that maximum engorgement and erection level is key when performing the myofacial release. Edging to maintain erection and clamping off help considerably as well.

Once completed move on to your jelqing and pumping exercises and you WILL see a difference in expansion over time.

Do not get overly aggressive with this new technique. Always start slow in the initial stages of the learning curve. If your penis becomes sore, chances are you will negatively affect your efforts for gaining.

Remember, the focus of the myofacial release technique is to target the tunica surrounding the corpora cavernosa to enable greater lateral expansion.

....more to come later
    phallic1
    Last edited by phallic1; 02-25-2011, 11:01 PM.

interesting, anyone willing to try it?
    Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
    Dream goal: 8x6

Comment

I've already been doing it, learned it from engleangle. LOL

He said something along the lines of making sure to massage your penis before, during and after your workouts. He likes to bodybuild too so some of the principles he's taken from there, he's applied to PE. I can't say if it works or not, but he did say Massaging muscle helps it heal faster, so I've been doing circular massages during and after my workouts.

Comment

Ok, next exercise I would like to share is a technique for girth that I developed which I call 'Bullfrogs'. I chose the name Bullfrogs because the expansion of the penis when doing the exercise correctly reminds me of how a frogs throat skin expands and swells up when a frog is croaking.

This exercise targets the tunica while at the same time expanding the vascular bodies of the penis to maximum potential in localized areas. No lubrication is required.

To start, the penis must be very warm and pliable, this is essential to avoid injury and to recieve the most benifit from the exercise. Doing the above posted myofacial release exercise is perfect to precede moving into Bullfrogs.

Bring the penis to maximum erection and engorgement levels by edging. The purpose for this is that by stimulating erection the tissues of the penis release relaxing factors such as PGE 1 and nitric oxide pathways are stimulated at the same time. Next allow the penis to become flaccid to around 10% erection, no more than this.

Now, starting at the base of the penis form an 'OK' grip with your thumb and middle finger and fold the penis over so that only a section in exposed through the topside of you grip. Begin to choke up your grip and squeeze this exposed section of your penis so that it bulges out like a frogs throat. You will see that all the vessels are expanded and become very prominent. Hold this squeeze for 20 seconds then move your grip up 1/4 inch and repeat. Keep moving the position so that you stretch out and expand every area of the penis shaft, right up to the coronal ridge. Make sure that you hit every area laterally, dorsally and ventral.

Remember, you are not just bending your penis over but locally trapping a specific target area and squeezing that area full of blood to bulge it out. It should look like it is ready to pop if you pricked it with a pin.

This exercise while done in a flaccid pliable state can be very fatiguing to the penis and should not be over done. Watch for symptoms of tissue exhaustion. The potential for petichae and hemmoraging is high as well as over working and damage to other tissues of the penis, so again, take it slow in the beginning stages of the learning curve.

Follow completion of this exercise with achieving a full erection which will take advantage of the penis being in a fully stretched out state. A few sets of jelqing and alternate pumping is a great finish.

Bullfrogs are an exercise that focuses on expanding the tunica in ALL directions for maximum girth enhancement when the vascular bodies of the corpora cavernosa and spongiosum are engorged to capacity and beyond.

...more to come
        phallic1
        Last edited by phallic1; 02-25-2011, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Ok, let's move on to the next technique I would like to share. This is an exercise that can be incorporated into dry and wet jelqing, edging and ballooning, masturbation and sex, and ULI's. It is a partial constrictor and requires about 3 feet minimum of surgical tubing or similar elastic material.

This technique encourages the development of a defined, vascular penis and is a girth related technique.

As stated above you will need approx. 3' minimum of 1/4" to 3/8" od surgical tubing.

Achieve an erection and take the surgical tubing at the center of it's length and drape it over the base of your penis. There should be two equal lengths hanging down on either side. Now reach around from behind and between your legs and grasp the two lenghts of surgical tubing and pull them down and back, then upwards between your butt cheeks.

You now have a partial constrictor. Pressure is focused on the dorsal vein and sides of corpora cavernosa limiting the outflow of blood from your erection while leaving the main penis arteries unconstriced so that blood is not restricted from coming into the penis.

This technique is safer and more comfortable than clamping or rigid cockrings. It allows for better circulation of oxygenated blood and lymphatic fluid while still recieving the benifits of constriction. Another benifit of partial constrictors is that the force of the surgical tubing pulling backwards enables more length of the penis to be drawn out from the body and held in position while performing other PE exercises such as wet jelqing.

With some practice you will be able to hold the two equal lengths of tubing with your butt cheeks allowing both hands to be free, or just pull back and hold the lengths with your free hand. If you have enough surgical tubing length you can tie the two free ends to a door handle.

Unlike cockrings and clamping, partial constrictors can be released from the penis instantly by just letting go of the tension you hold on the tubing.

If you tie the ends off to a door handle you can effectivally increase the tension and release the tension just by slightly moving forwards or backwards.

Your veins will bulge out with this technique, you will be amazed at how simple, comfortable and effective it is.

...more to come

Comment

Any visuals?

Comment

Guess I should of named this thread "Are black guys really bigger" or "Can women estimate size". Would have got a few more hits I bet.

Comment

Probably true. I just bookmarked this for when I start working on girth again.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Very interesting techniques. I would put out a caveat to beginners not to do these exercises immediately and I would want to be very warmed up myself before doing them. Can't wait to hear any results guys!
                  August 09
                  NBPEL 6.25
                  BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                  BPEL - 6.9
                  EG 5.4
                  Current
                  BPFSL
                  8 5/8
                  BPEL 7 15/16
                  EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                  NBPEL - approx 7"
                  The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by phallic1 View Post
                    Guess I should of named this thread "Are black guys really bigger" or "Can women estimate size". Would have got a few more hits I bet.
                    Lol probably true, I did find the techniques interesting but didn't comment because I'm not training girth. I was going to bump this but you already have, I think I'll do the myofacial release immdeiately when I do start girth work.
                    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Bump
                      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Yes this is a most excellent thread which i just had to rate 5 stars (i just had to!). I do hope Phallic will also gives us a few Russian style length exercises (all girth exercises so far in this excellent thread) because although he hasn't been at PEgym for a year or so he has been greatly missed because i fondly remember him as a funny kind hearted guy who was always willing to help out his PE brothers + i always liked his Brad Pitt avatar.

I see you returned last night and i have to say it's good to have you back!
                        schlittle
                        Last edited by schlittle; 09-29-2012, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Hi phallic1

have tried the first two as an addon to clamping...not too sure on the bullfrogs(though will persevere) but thought the myofacial release was really excellent.
                          Used it before clamping as a relaxant,having warmed up with a rice sock,and in fact interspersed it with the clamping exercises all the way through.
                          Massaged with one hand,thumb and forefinger and kept stimmed with the other hand to maintain erection to the max possible.Once into the method was surprised how deep you could push into the cc.Certainly was very engorged during the clamping and felt a great buzz afterwards.
                          Look forward to more exercises/suggestions
                          cheers

Comment

Working...
                          X