Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are spontaneous routines as effective as cycles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are spontaneous routines as effective as cycles?

I dont' get much privacy since I share a room. My jelqing depends on whenever I'm home and my roommate is not. Which is almost never.
    This affects my routine.
    Overall, I'm looking at about 4-5 net ON days per 7 days. Except they aren't consecutive. I can be on, on, off, on, off, on, on (or something like this)

So from your guys' experience, is this routine less effective than a consecutive cyclic routines?

So long as you're getting proper rest periods and don't overwork yourself, I doubt a sporadic routine like that would be less effective.

Comment

That sound like my routine. Watch your PIs and you'll be fine. If it's a choice of sporadic PE or not doing it, then you are defiantly going to gain more by doing PE than not.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

When your roommate is gone, and you start doing your routine, I would be more concerned if you couldn't fully concentrate on what you are doing for fear he might walk in on you. A poorly performed routine might be worse then no routine. As for trying to do five days a week in your situation, I would perhaps try for fewer and do them longer and better if possible.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
        X