- 02-27-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
I know a lot of people say about 4 seconds a stroke is good. But in the jelqing videos, the model uses a 1-1.5 second stroke.
What is more effective? Slower or faster? How about both?
-i've been doing 4-5 second strokes (real slow) and haven't seen any results. Should I try doing faster ones?
- 02-27-2011 #2
4-5 second strokes and hold it at the top (right before the head) for 1-3 seconds.Current Length: 7 inches
Current Girth: 5 inches
Short Term Goal:
Length: 7.25 inches
Girth: 5.25 inches
Long Term Goal:
Length: 8 inches
Girth: 6 inches
- 02-27-2011 #3
How long have you been doing these exercises? have you been doing them religiously? ( have you been following the exact routine on the exact days, not missing out on a session)
- 02-28-2011 #4
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
In those videos, he is beating off if you ask me. His stroke is way too fast. Main thing to be gained from the vid is how to actually perform the jelq, not how slowly it needs to be performed. Regarding the jelq stroke, slower is almost always better than faster, but proper technique is most important.
- 02-28-2011 #5
For my "massage jelqing" I do 2-3 second light strokes and the regular jelq technique.
For my "exercise jelqing" I do a minimum of 6 second strokes, most often between 10-12 seconds but have also done 20 sec ones (and always the ultimate jelq).
Longer strokes with proper technique I feel are more effective (needs less time)."History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
- Maya Angelou
- By baccus in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 05-24-2011, 05:11 AM
- By James91 in forum Poll ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-04-2011, 12:46 PM
- By HotRod in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2009, 03:57 AM
- By mighty sparrow in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2009, 03:18 PM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2009, 02:40 AM