Baby oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby oil

You guys probably know about using baby oil as a lubricant for jelqing, but I just wanted to give a little insight of my own, something I noticed well enough that if you suffer from dry skin then using baby oil while jelqing will help. My skin on my penis could get so dried out and become rough and even hurt. But using baby oil I guarantee will help.
    Starting Measurements (August 2010):
    BPFSL 5.5"
    FG 4.5"
    BPEL 5.25"
    EG 5"

Current (January 2012):
    BPFSL 6.50" (+1)
    FG 4.5"
    BPEL 6.25" (+1)
    EG 5.25" (+.25)

I use baby oil gel mixed with a little Bio Oil.
    Works great.
    YARRR!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I have modified EVO and now use 1/3 coconut oil and 2/3 avocado oil as a base and am very happy with the moisturizing I get from using it. I have used Bio Oil strait up and find it to be a little thin for my taste. I'd be willing that Pirate's combo works great.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

I used to use baby oil until i got my fleshlight this week and now ive switched to Astroglide gel.. and another plus with the baby oil is that its very cheap, u can get a huge bottle from the dollar store for a few bucks, the astroglide costed me 8$ for a little tube
        As of 1/2011
        Current Length: 7.25
        Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
        BP Flaccid Length: ~5
        BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
        Goal: 8x6
        Slowly getting there..

Comment

You want to use a water based lube with Fleshlights. The oil based lubes tend to break down the Fleshlight materials.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

After reading Fluxo's comment I gotta ask, how is the fleshlight? I heard some things and seen them in some adult movies but I've never had the chance to use it myself. Insight?
            BPFSL 5.5"
            FG 4.5"
            BPEL 5.25"
            EG 5"

Current (January 2012):
            BPFSL 6.50" (+1)
            FG 4.5"
            BPEL 6.25" (+1)
            EG 5.25" (+.25)

Comment

Originally posted by Default1046 View Post
              After reading Fluxo's comment I gotta ask, how is the fleshlight? I heard some things and seen them in some adult movies but I've never had the chance to use it myself. Insight?
              They are quite incredible.
              Start BPEL Feb 2011: 6.5"
              Current BPEL March 2012: 7" - surely not :\

Comment

They are great, I've used mine when I'm edging. They feel almost exactly like your fuckin a women. I highly recommend buying one.
                As of 1/2011
                Current Length: 7.25
                Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
                BP Flaccid Length: ~5
                BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
                Goal: 8x6
                Slowly getting there..

Comment

For more on Fleshlights, take a look at https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...leshlight.html
                  Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Always listen to Pirate!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Always listen to Pirate!
                      Aye! Right ye be, Cuspie!
                      YARRRR!!!!

An' while yer at it, always listen to Cuspie. (We've got an understanding on that point.)
                      Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

So I read the other thread and I gotta ask, if I were to purchase one, should I get the original or the stamina trainer? I figure I would use it for edging but since I would be beginning at it should I go intense and get the stamina unit or an original for starting?
                        BPFSL 5.5"
                        FG 4.5"
                        BPEL 5.25"
                        EG 5"

Current (January 2012):
                        BPFSL 6.50" (+1)
                        FG 4.5"
                        BPEL 6.25" (+1)
                        EG 5.25" (+.25)

Comment

I've run into the dry skin problem once or twice using water based lube. Interested to know if baby oil could moisturize at the same time.
                          My Progress

Comment

Originally posted by steve123 View Post
                            I've run into the dry skin problem once or twice using water based lube. Interested to know if baby oil could moisturize at the same time.
                            Baby oil is good for moisturizing though clean up is a bit messier.
                            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

So I read the other thread and I gotta ask, if I were to purchase one, should I get the original or the stamina trainer? I figure I would use it for edging but since I would be beginning at it should I go intense and get the stamina unit or an original for starting?
                              I have no experience with the STU but my recommendation would be to get the original and try it for awhile and then decide what you would want in your second unit.
                              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                              X