big width=SKINNY PENIS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big width=SKINNY PENIS?

I think I am starting to go crazy this is insane I am sure most of you have never heard of this before. I measured the width today and at first it measured 5 cm across which is 1.9 inch across with my measuring tape. I thought this was crazy so took my ruler and much to my surprise it measured 4.5 cm ( about 1.8 in) I found out my penis is rather wide which was good and gave me kind of a confidence boost.

Then I decided to measure my girth which I haven't measured for sometime now. It measured...lets see....4.9 INCH. A wave of shock wave was sent through my body because now I was worried that I can not gain much girth due to my very wide penis. I remember reading an article stating that at the height of his career Ron Jeremy had a 1.7 inch wide penis which is still very large but he was easily 6 inch in girth. Is this going to hinder my girth gains or can I use this to advantage I would love to keep my width but I would love get girthier so you can feel more of my penis during sex.
    PE'ing since Dec 2010
    Starting Length- 6,7 NBEL
    Starting Girth - 4.7/12 cm MSG

Current Length - 7.1/18 cm NBEL 19.7 cm/7.7 BPEL
    Current Girth - 4.8/12.3 cm MSG

It appears as if your CC's are a good size, but your CS is underdeveloped. Is that the case? Does your CS stick out in plain view when you are erect? Can you feel it when you are flaccid?
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

You are indeed wide but 4.9 is far from skinny. A lot of girth gain will come from CS as it has less of a barrier without the tunica. Kegels and girth work targeting the CS will help.

Comment

I'm about the same in girth. It does feel skinny though. I've started doing someone's recommendation for UJs which attack the CS and it does seem to have an effect. I have not gained any girth ever in my few months of PE but again, from the top my penis looks wide, it's just more flat. Plus my tunica seems to be made of steel. I think it's a matter of really heating up somehow and focusing purely on slow intense jelqs and squeezes as well as attacking the CS.
        6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
        My Progress Log

Comment

You're not skinny bro. Considering average is about 4.85 you are right on par or slightly above average.
          Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
          Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Rbi yo been dealing with this problem a lot on the site, thanks dude

are uj's guaranteed to boost the cs?
            does everybody have the same cs as in same tussie?

how did you start out?
            Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              It appears as if your CC's are a good size, but your CS is underdeveloped. Is that the case? Does your CS stick out in plain view when you are erect? Can you feel it when you are flaccid?
              I agree with rbi99. Sound to me that your CS is very underdeveloped, which is the case of my own penis. I started doing v-jelqs and have seen some improvement

-UYN-
              19/04/2011
              FG: 4.25" +0.45
              FL: 5.19" +0.69
              EG: 4.75" +0.45
              BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
              NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
              BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I am in the same boat as you, mine measures around 1.9" across and has a girth of 5.125", I didnt realise it would be an issue that it was wider than it should be for its girth?
                Starting stats 17th dec 2010
                BPEL 6"
                MEG 5.125

Goal for 2011
                BPEL 7"
                MEG 5.5"

Comment

GAH i'm so jealous of you guys!

the whole "wide" look is what i want! looks HUUUUUUUGE! hahaha i'm pretty cylindrical.

Comment

Have you seen Doublelongdaddy on Matters of Size do his "toilet squeezes"?

It's quite funny.

He lifts up the toilet seat and presses his penis against the ceramic edge of the bowl while sitting down (without the seat, yuk - I have hygiene issues, lol).
                    And he pushes his penis flat against the rim with his fist, then moves it up a third, pushes down in the middle, and moves it up a third and pushes down at the top. Each push he holds for 30 seconds.

This is how he gets the wider look.

Might be worth a try, somebodyelse.

I don't care whether I'm wider or cylindrical as long as I get my girth to 5.5 or even better. I'm actually obsessed now. It's a big issue for me now.
                    6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
                    My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEDICK View Post
                      I am in the same boat as you, mine measures around 1.9" across and has a girth of 5.125", I didnt realise it would be an issue that it was wider than it should be for its girth?

how do you measure width? do you use a caliper or eyeballing?
                      S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
                      1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
                      G
                      BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Working...
                      X